GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 3 - April 15th, 6:00pm) - Jets Assemble

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
sure. and i will do it without hyperbole.
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Oh man, that's very dirty. Low punch to buckle the knee, bringing him down like that. Garbage play.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
sure. and i will do it without hyperbole.
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Wow what a dirty move!

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
What the hell is this no post game discussion by SN on the Jets game. Just a quick switch to talk about Toronto? I want to hear their opinion on Myers injury. Maybe on SN tomorrow at noon. Millard maybe will make a stink.

Edit: My mistake, they are back.

Thanks Sip. You know they can't go 2 minutes without mentioning the Leafs, Raptors, whatever the hell they call those football teams, and or the BlueJays.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Gawd close this GDT

It's therapeutic for some people to vent and get it out of their system. The Jets will be better next game. They probably suffered some jetlag flying back and forth due to the snowstorm hitting Minnesota. Hellebuyck will also be better. Let's face it, he's not the only goalie to have a bad game. It's happened to goalies like Rinne, Price, Holtby, Lundqvist, Roy, etc. We're all just a little upset because we hate losing but we certainly shouldn't give up believing the Jets can win this series based on one game. The Jets held the fort in the third period. A good night's sleep and some preparation for game four and they'll be good to go.

:jets

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Skating the puck through the neutral zone, gets caught by the backchecker resulting in a partial oddman rush.

Roger, thanks. I tried watching again and I thought you meant him skating around our net chasing the puck carrier. This makes a bit more sense ;)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
It's game 3. Ya it's not fun, but it's game 3. It's gonna be a long playoff run can't go to the ledge every loss.

You aren't winning until you take one in their barn. If we can't then it's still anyone game. They better come to play next game.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
They were tonight
Credit where credit is due
They were ok, better then in the previous 2. But, the Wild had a number of plays that are not particularly repeatable. Not to say there isn't a lot of room for the Jets to play better, but the overall play was much closer than the score. Play that game a number of times and it's, pretty close to a coin toss IMO.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Yes. But I'm not a rose coloured glasses, unicorns and rainbows fan. When the team sucks I voice it. Sorry if that upsets you.
Yes it does bother me, You are not a fan of the team if you think they suck! Get out of here! Watch them play all year and you will know they don't "suck"!

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Got to watch a bit of the game and not going to say the refs had it out for the Jets but the refs had it out for the Jets. I don't care if you start calling borderline boarding calls penalties but FFS just keep it consistent.

PS for those who think Paul Romanuk, sportsnet commentator, is a Leafs homer then you guys must not have had a lot of games called by him. He is hated by the Leafs because he is just trash. We've had a number of petitions to have him removed and yet he's still here. Maybe if another market gets one started Sportsnet will catch on?

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Got to watch a bit of the game and not going to say the refs had it out for the Jets but the refs had it out for the Jets. I don't care if you start calling borderline boarding calls penalties but FFS just keep it consistent.

PS for those who think Paul Romanuk, sportsnet commentator, is a Leafs homer then you guys must not have had a lot of games called by him. He is hated by the Leafs because he is just trash. We've had a number of petitions to have him removed and yet he's still here. Maybe if another market gets one started Sportsnet will catch on?

What's he holding over his bosses head?

Mmmmmmmmmmm....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad