GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 3 - April 15th, 6:00pm) - Jets Assemble

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Yes it does bother me, You are not a fan of the team if you think they suck! Get out of here! Watch them play all year and you will know they don't "suck"!

I've been here for all 82 games. Don't remember you ever posting. They sucked tonight at least I have the presence of mind to admit it... it may be a downer but I refuse to be some homer and pretend it's raining when the team is getting pissed on.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
I've been here for all 82 games. Don't remember you ever posting. They sucked tonight at least I have the presence of mind to admit it... it may be a downer but I refuse to be some homer and pretend it's raining when the team is getting pissed on.
You have been down on the team since the start of the game, not sure what your agenda is. It just seems like you and your friend have a problem. Sorry but one loss, You shouldn't be claiming the sky is falling!

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
You have been down on the team since the start of the game, not sure what your agenda is. It just seems like you and your friend have a problem. Sorry but one loss, You shouldn't be claiming the sky is falling!

I'm not claiming the sky is falling. I'm just stating my frustration with the complete lack of effort tonight. They folded like a cheap church basement chair tonight when things got tough. They better up the effort because if they do that in the next round against Nashville they are done.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
I hear you but I'm just sick of negativity on this site. The reason you don't see me much is I basically reply to grumpy people and they report me. I have never reported anyone but they report me, it's a horrible system. I've been reading this site for years before I signed up. Usually I read and wait for people to reply but when people deserve crap I try too respond. Sorry for the negativity!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not claiming the sky is falling. I'm just stating my frustration with the complete lack of effort tonight. They folded like a cheap church basement chair tonight when things got tough. They better up the effort because if they do that in the next round against Nashville they are done.

Yeah I know I busted that church basement chair...

My Lose 100 lbs Fast in Three Months Diet hasn't kicked in yet...

Its only been 28 months since I started... :sarcasm:

I'm Patient...

Perfect Jets Fan...

Reactions: Daximus

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I hear you but I'm just sick of negativity on this site. The reason you don't see me much is I basically reply to grumpy people and they report me. I have never reported anyone but they report me, it's a horrible system. I've been reading this site for years before I signed up. Usually I read and wait for people to reply but when people deserve crap I try too respond. Sorry for the negativity!

Whatever you are entitled to your opinion. It's no different on any other team board. When they lose in the playoffs expect so.e negativity.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018

Haters gonna hate.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Whatever you are entitled to your opinion. It's no different on any other team board. When they lose in the playoffs expect so.e negativity.
What will you have left to complain about if they win the cup?

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
What will you have left to complain about if they win the cup?

f*** all if they show up for every game on the way. Never complained about Jack squat the last two games because they gave it 100% effort. Sorry I'm not a homer who slobbers all over their knobs even after a blowout loss.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
;);):sarcasm:
**** all if they show up for every game on the way. Never complained about Jack squat the last two games because they gave it 100% effort. Sorry I'm not a homer who slobbers all over their knobs even after a blowout loss.
Okay I'm done poking the bear! Have fun in rest of the playoffs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad