Pre-Game Talk: -- Jets vs Oilers -- Oct 1st -- 8:00 MDT -- "Just Win, Baby" --

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
The media is trying hard to manufacture a rivalry between us and Minnesota.....but that rivalry will never be on the same level as you guys. I respect your organization but also hate it with a passion.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
The media is trying hard to manufacture a rivalry between us and Minnesota.....but that rivalry will never be on the same level as you guys. I respect your organization but also hate it with a passion.

It would be great to have your team in the Pacific!! Unfortunately the current setup is going to be pretty great....W Canada vs Cali/Phx. It's pretty exciting.

Hopefully your team gets Toews as a UFA and the Chicago rivalry can heat up :)

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Winny is in for a rude awakening in the west I think.

I'm not as confident in a win here as I would be with Nuge and Gagner but I still feel the Oil will come out on top.

Oilers 4 (with an empty net) Jets 2

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB

haha nice. I can understand why. Clearly we never lost a team, won cups.. In a few years the rivalry between the jets and oil will be as good as the oil and flames. Look forward to it.

Turrican*

Winny is in for a rude awakening in the west I think.

I'm not as confident in a win here as I would be with Nuge and Gagner but I still feel the Oil will come out on top.

Oilers 4 (with an empty net) Jets 2

hahahah Winny

Is Winnipeg the new Minnesota, minus the black hole of trapping?

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
haha nice. I can understand why. Clearly we never lost a team, won cups.. In a few years the rivalry between the jets and oil will be as good as the oil and flames. Look forward to it.

Another big reason is the amount of damn Oiler fans that show up to the MTS Center...rivals that of the Laughs! haha

Turrican*

Another big reason is the amount of damn Oiler fans that show up to the MTS Center...rivals that of the Laughs! haha

Thats pretty impressive.
Torontites spread like a plague everywhere in Canada.

Didn't think there were too much Edmontonians in Winny.

Turrican*

Winny Jets?

Hundred%20Acre%20Jet.jpg

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Please get a win

Yakupov has to step up hugely early on

Agreed. Our offence in the bottom 6 is based around Yakupov and if he comes out firing, then I think we'll be alright without Nuge and Gags.

I pray Eberle and Perron help out Arco as much as they can in the D-zone.

Dubnyk has to show up. No more deflating goals.

Turrican*

hahaha A Winny fan thinks that Doughty broke Halls shoulder hahah

Oh lordy, they need to catch up on hockey news. But I guess it hasn't been habit for over a decade.

Sloth Slothersons*

Oh man I will be there! Gonna hit the booze hard in the evening!

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Edmonton is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite team. Lots of skill and now that they acquired my favorite young fighter, Gazdic, I'm pumped to see him in action. Hope to see Gazdic vs Peluso round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad