GDT: Jets vs. Kings-Take serious at your own risk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I brought a pair of jeans, a jersey and a hat to the office and I'm just going to walk over there from work. Much easier than going home and coming back, plus I get overtime pay. Friday is comin' up Hammer.

cctyler

Apr 7, 2012
Scored a single ticket this aft. First taste of the 300 level.

Lets do this!!!:yo:

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I'm showing up an hour early, get me some Jets Pass reward points. That lunch with Chevy at The Keg is mine!

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Preparty time - wings in the oven, pizza on the way, beer is cold. :cheers:
GO JETS GO!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I'm showing up an hour early, get me some Jets Pass reward points. That lunch with Chevy at The Keg is mine!

Do you think the points still count if you enter, then leave for some better cheaper food options before returning?

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Every time Trouba does anything, take a drink and post something in the Calder thread :D

Me and my roommate decided on bong rips for every good "rookie moment" that happened haha

1G, 1A each for Trouba and Scheifele AND an interview from Scheif in the 1st intermission...just happy to get out of bed for work Wednesday.

Now LAK. Bigger game. 100 proof Captain Morgan's on ice. LETS GO!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Q: Who will score for the Jets in their 4-3 WIN tonight? (Sip The Magnificent opens the hermetically sealed envelope)

A: From Sip The Magnificent ; "Jets win with Kane getting his first and goals from Wheeler, Buff and Ladd."

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Just admit it uncle sip, you're more optimistic than ive ever seen you.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I'm all over the round of golf with a player or team official. Although with my luck they probably consider dancing gabe a team official.

Just hope it's not James Wright, you'll be spending 6 hours on the course looking for those sliced tee shots. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad