GDT: Jets vs. Kings-Take serious at your own risk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
:D

Got a Jets baseball cap to go along with that Brown jersey? There's a nice mixed message for ya! ;)

Two years ago I wore Brown jersey with Jets toque and Jets scarf (only time I've worn a scarf in my life), but as the game wore on I found it more fun just to be the bad guy :naughty:

Just another reason you're one of my favorites on this site. :)

Also, Hall is an idiot. I watched that game. That's the way Trouba plays. If he can hit you, he's going to. He certainly wasn't head hunting at all.

:laugh:

And yeah I very much dislike Hall for the stupid way he plays, I REALLY wish Troubs had made contact and blown him up ala Doughty every time the Kings take on Edmonton. Next time Hall, next time.

I was gonna buy you a beer at the game, but I'm not sure I want to be seen fraternizing with the enemy. :D

:laugh:

This is why in my groups ticket draft pretty the last two tickets taken were the two Kings games, nobody wants to be seen with me at these games :D

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
All Aboard
dnh.gif

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
So anybody have a link to a good streaming site? My usual place doesn't have the game on the list right now but since its based somewhere in Europe it could be on the Saturday update :laugh:

I need another site just in case, though.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Glad to see Tangradi up with Jokinen and Frolik. I'd really like to see Halischuk in a game, would have loved if he was in tonight over Thorburn.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Glad to see Tangradi up with Jokinen and Frolik. I'd really like to see Halischuk in a game, would have loved if he was in tonight over Thorburn.

Yeah, I'd like to see Halischuk in as well. It seemed like when I watched him in pre season he was one of the better bottom 6 guys, and the game that wasn't on TV, it sounded like he had a good game from the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad