GDT: Jets vs. Kings-Take serious at your own risk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

MadMen88

Oct 19, 2011
Will be at the game tonight, think its early, but a 2-0 start would be great! Gotta be better at home. Hope Voynov and the thugs on d are in for a dud night. Kane's gonna be playing with some extra swag, Frolik and the Joker strike again.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Sigh. While I love seeing my two favourite teams in the same game, I have a hard time cheering for or against either one tonight.

However I will be wearing my Dustin Brown jersey to the game tonight and "cheering" for the Kings just because it is fun to go against the grain sometimes :laugh:

Go THREE POINT GAME! :p:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Just placed my first vbookie bet. All in for the Jets! It's my birthday so I can't lose right?

Don't let me down Jets!

HBD Sensible!!!

TROU-BA's BET-TER!! Clap Clap Clapclapclap!!!

LLW have to be engaged in this game if we are going to win. It's going to be a LOT harder to score tonight.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
PS It is going to be torture not playing GTA Online since I got on last night for the first time after trying for 3 days. Tryin to make enough paper to buy myself a house :)

This is not going to help with the job search.

I want to see our new scoring depth come into play tonight. So jacked to see the home crowd again.

GO JETS GO!!!!

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i have a good feeling about this one...

call it 3-1 Jets with Trouba making a big hit and Wheeler getting his first of the season.

bazaaa*

wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i have a good feeling about this one...

call it 3-1 Jets with Trouba making a big hit and Wheeler getting his first of the season.

Trouba's gonna try and kill someone, I can just feel it. Coming off the momentum of last game, buzz around his near hit, energy of MTS Centre, it's going to come.

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
sigh. While i love seeing my two favourite teams in the same game, i have a hard time cheering for or against either one tonight.

However i will be wearing my dustin brown jersey to the game tonight and "cheering" for the kings just because it is fun to go against the grain sometimes :laugh:

Go three point game! :p:

Treason! Threadban!

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
PS It is going to be torture not playing GTA Online since I got on last night for the first time after trying for 3 days. Tryin to make enough paper to buy myself a house :)

This is not going to help with the job search.

I want to see our new scoring depth come into play tonight. So jacked to see the home crowd again.

GO JETS GO!!!!

Don't do any Lester missions with Franklin after the very first one. Save them for the end.

GoJetsGo

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Claude Noel pre-game scrum

Coach-Noel-October-4-2013-300x164.jpg

Coach Noel - Keys to the game. What would he like to see improved? Does he still get excited for home opener? Is a team like LA a good measuring stick? Is he worried about Trouba being able to control the ups and downs? What is he looking for Paul Postma?

To listen click here.

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
So since the game is for 7:30 will player intros take us to closer to 8? Only reason i care is i work till 9 so the longer that drags out the better !!

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
So since the game is for 7:30 will player intros take us to closer to 8? Only reason i care is i work till 9 so the longer that drags out the better !!

Jets website says 7:00, so with player introductions and anthems, I'd guess around 7:20 puck drop? :dunno:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Sigh. While I love seeing my two favourite teams in the same game, I have a hard time cheering for or against either one tonight.

However I will be wearing my Dustin Brown jersey to the game tonight and "cheering" for the Kings just because it is fun to go against the grain sometimes :laugh:

:D

Got a Jets baseball cap to go along with that Brown jersey? There's a nice mixed message for ya! ;)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

Just another reason you're one of my favorites on this site. :)

Also, Hall is an idiot. I watched that game. That's the way Trouba plays. If he can hit you, he's going to. He certainly wasn't head hunting at all.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

I was gonna buy you a beer at the game, but I'm not sure I want to be seen fraternizing with the enemy. :D

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Wonder when we will hear any news on the line-up, would love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad