Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Could I do It any other Way ;)

GJzZ67l.jpg

tJ079ST.jpg

hRoQ8Rw.png

EGHunjP.png

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1621458

YO TOMSERVO IM HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT YYZinYYG HAD ONE OF THE BEST GDT's OF ALL TIME!

-ugh TomServo A Kanye West Joke, how relevent

CLQhdH2h.jpg

VS

hIZYai0.png

cDr8dM3.png

zPwQdIH.jpg

Last Time

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR REAL LINEUPS YOU GET NOTHING! NOTHING!

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
First!
This is amazing. I'm glad I stayed up to see it posted.
Little light on sloths though.

Must win game tonight. 0-2 in home openers, 0-2 for the playoffs. There's a correlation there, Garret will back me up, so it's win and we're in tonight!

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Pretty cool... We should have a decent chance to win this since LA just played last night. Maybe we will see Doughty and Trouba drop the gloves?

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Nice job Tom! Good for an early morning chuckle. Jets win 3-2 with Scheifele & Kane making some magic happen.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Awesome GDT!

I'm on board the Hype Train myself.

Is it too early for a Must-Win game?

I'm taking my winnings from the opener and putting it on the Jets to win.

I'm glad the Kings won last night - they're going to roll into the Phone Booth thinking the Jets will be an easy win. They will get Trouba'ed and Scheifele'ed tonight. Would be even better if they got Peluso'ed. Oh well.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Great GDT Tom!!!

Watched the Kings Wild game last night and this is going to be a much much different game than the Oilers game. Quick looked outstanding last night and if we are going to beat him its not going to come from a shot he sees so our boys are going to need to pay the price in front of the net.

I am looking forward to watching some live hockey again.....GJG

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
One word not so Random advice of the day - prenup.

Seriously tho, congrats to Evander, now get out there and pile up some points for my work pool!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Great GDT TS, I wanna get on the Trouba Train but I'm afraid I may get pushed off if people start heading for the exits real quick. So I will just sit and enjoy it. We need to notch things up tonight. Get in Quick's kitchen and rattle a few pots boys.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Fantabulous job Tom!!!!
This has me laughing (though not on the outside because my kids area still sleeping)
But laughing pretty good in the inside

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Great GDT TS, I wanna get on the Trouba Train but I'm afraid I may get pushed off if people start heading for the exits real quick. So I will just sit and enjoy it. We need to notch things up tonight. Get in Quick's kitchen and rattle a few pots boys.

I wouldn't worry about people jumping off the Trouba train. A kid with that much talent, poise and confidence will just get better and better. IMO as Jets fans we are just getting use to what an elite prospect looks like. They push others aside and carve out a significant role themselves even at a young age.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm not getting on the Trouba train. I want to stand by the tracks and watch it roll over everything. :)

Hoping for a good show tonight from our guys. Its gonna be a tough test early in the season. Historically the Jets seem to do well against tougher teams. The Kings game last night went about as well as we could have hoped as far as setting up for tonight. It went to overtime but they won it so hopefully they are both tired and not too hungry. :)

GRR JERTS GRR!!!!!

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Kings are coming off of a Shoot Out win against the Wild last night. Hopefully they'll be tired.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I wouldn't worry about people jumping off the Trouba train. A kid with that much talent, poise and confidence will just get better and better. IMO as Jets fans we are just getting use to what an elite prospect looks like. They push others aside and carve out a significant role themselves even at a young age.

Ok can I blow the whistle?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Kane on winning home games:

"I remember in junior we had a saying, 'Nobody is going to come into our barn to' -- I can't use the term, so I'll change it -- 'STEAL our sheep.' That's the kind of mentality you have to have. You have put the two points up in the standings board before the game and then work hard not to have them take it away from you."

Nobody's going to STEAL our sheep, durn it! :laugh: Looking forward to a good game tonight.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Great GDT, Servo! :handclap: :laugh:

Really looking forward to this one! A huge test for our Jets. We started out out on the road a few nights ago and got the win, and a couple very nice contributions from our prized rookies. I think it was good to have a couple days off, hopefully we're through some of the cobwebs of the season opening and we take care of business tonight at home. I like that our first game was on the road, less pressure than starting at home. Now hopefully we have a feel for our legs and some momentum heading into game 2 and our first home game.

The Kings played last night in Minnesota with the game going to a shootout, so hopefully they don't all have their legs under them just yet and are a bit tired tonight.

GO!!! JETS GO!!!

Last edited:

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Now time for a musical interlude on this Friday. Enjoy everyone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad