GDT: Jets vs Canes - 6:00 pm CT - SN360 & SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
So Kuli in for injured Buff. And the new backup keeper - cant remember his name.

Hope the forwards are coming back and helping out defensively.

Go Jets Go.

Be interesting to see how we do without Buff - who fills in on the #1 PP? That's what I look forward to seeing - not a huge fan of Buff and his ability to distribute.

I like Kuli coming in and have to wonder why he hasn't been in earlier.

Also look forward to seeing Brossoit in a real game - not much to go on but I thought he looked good in preseason.

Reactions: GNP

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Be interesting to see how we do without Buff - who fills in on the #1 PP? That's what I look forward to seeing - not a huge fan of Buff and his ability to distribute.

Also look forward to seeing Brossoit in a real game - not much to go on but I thought he looked good in preseason.
JoMo I hope.

Reactions: ps241 and Jack722

Fables

Apr 27, 2015
WTF? With how he played in the preseason and with so many players struggling, you'd think he'd at least get a game.

Can this mean that they think Vesalainen will be in NHL for the season? And that's why there was no room for Dano?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Peri and Lazar pass thru waivers why is it hard to imagine that Dano and petan wouldn't. Criticized them both over past 2 years but Dano adds more when he is in than petan. Maybe Chevy didn't have the heart to put petan on waivers at this time.

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018

How will the Jets PP1 survive now without Buffs supreme qb vision and passing talent?

The Big M

Dec 29, 2017
Can this mean that they think Vesalainen will be in NHL for the season? And that's why there was no room for Dano?
I don't know but I think Vesa was more aggressive against Nashville. He took pucks deeper into the offensive zone.
But I think this is more about Petan and Lemieux.
My comments in the Dano thread:

Well I'm happy. Dano has always teased with his abilities. But this is not so much about Dano and more about Petan and Lemieux.
I'm sure Lemieux is happy today. He didn't have to clear waivers yet Jets obviously want him here. Lemieux had a really good preseason.
I'm sure he'll get some games.
Meanwhile I've been watching World Junior replays of Petan. Wow when he is engaged he is great. I saw him strip pucks off players in the corners.
I saw him speed up the ice with the puck. One day we'll see that Petan again.

Maybe Dano gets picked up off waivers. Maybe he doesn't. No big loss.​

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Should be a right handed shot that replaces him. Probably be myers. And Morrissey to replace myers.
main-qimg-9e35a580223bb0c256099a1bcce5333a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad