GDT: Jets vs Canes - 6:00 pm CT - SN360 & SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
You could be right. When a player as good as Dano can be put on waivers, that has to be seen as a wake up call by the rest of the team. :sarcasm:

My guess is we are due........that melt down in Nashville had to be a bit embarrassing for the boys.

Dessert Nights

Back in Form
Nov 22, 2016
Finland
10+ goals, Jets 6/7 - Canes 4/5

Vesalainen, Laine x 2, Ehlers, Connor, Wheeler, JoMo.

Should be a good game, Carolina having strong start start but shaky goaltending (and it's b2b for them). Aho is also a good replacement for Little if Barkov isn't available, so we'll see how he plays in Winnipeg. :sarcasm:

Past Considerations

May 13, 2007
Finland
i1Sq4ZB.jpg

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Mrazek in net. Thought this would be the game everybody would cringe watching McElhinney putting on a clinic knowing Jets could have given the Leafs a 5 th for him.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Ever since I started using the Ehlers themed playoff avatar that GJF made Ehlers hasn't scored a single goal.

Clearly this hasn't been a coincidence and now that I've changed it he is all but guaranteed to score!

Why not double down and use an Auston Matthews avatar? The man needs a good jinxing.

Reactions: JetsFan815

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Refs have had better nights....BUT...... when our team went full diaper baby, victim mode it made it way worse and that is the only controllable variable the Jets can work on.
I couldn't agree more. Don't let the zebras get to you so much because NOTHING you do will change their minds.

I like when the Jets play teams like the Preds and a few years ago the Hawks. They seem to play better for the next stretch of games after playing a team like that.

Reactions: GNP
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
10+ goals, Jets 6/7 - Canes 4/5

Vesalainen, Laine x 2, Ehlers, Connor, Wheeler, JoMo.

Should be a good game, Carolina having strong start start but shaky goaltending (and it's b2b for them). Aho is also a good replacement for Little if Barkov isn't available, so we'll see how he plays in Winnipeg. :sarcasm:

If Aho became a Jet, my next parody project would be a knock off of Denis Leary...

"I'm an Aho"....

Bmania

Jul 22, 2018
Totally unrelated but just wondering when the last time Little and Wheeler started on a line together?

I want to see them together as Little played his best hockey with Wheeler. Right now we have no drivers on the 2nd line. Id even argue that our only drivers right now are Schiefele and Wheeler so splitting them up might be good for the team so we can fire on more cylinders. I like Maurice but I'm sick of seeing Little so in-effective.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Totally unrelated but just wondering when the last time Little and Wheeler started on a line together?

I want to see them together as Little played his best hockey with Wheeler. Right now we have no drivers on the 2nd line. Id even argue that our only drivers right now are Schiefele and Wheeler so splitting them up might be good for the team so we can fire on more cylinders. I like Maurice but I'm sick of seeing Little so in-effective.

I thought they played one game together last year. I don’t think it lasted the whole game. Which was pretty disappointing.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Even I'm sick of Little - Laine. If they can't score it's not good for either of them or the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad