GDT: Jets vs Canes - 6:00 pm CT - SN360 & SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
This also implies that Kulikov is not injured and has been a scratch in favor of Morrow and Chiarot .

Chia in the line up over Kuli because of his PK ability.... I'm sure that's what PoMo would say. I don't think Chia is a great Pker anyhow. I don't understand why everyone is so down on Kuli

In my opinion he's pretty good, and played well with Myers past season. After they got split up Myers was a tire fire in his own end.

Reactions: JetsUK

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice scrum topics: On missing players. Biggest difference in the Hurricanes this season. With no Byfuglien what is his mindset to get Kulikov involved in the game? In Brossoit getting a start tonight. On the continuity of the Lowry line. More on the Byfuglien injury. Was Brind'Amour someone he expected to be a coach? How did Brind'Amour fitness change the guys around him? On the evolution of fitness in the NHL.

To listen click here.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
No Helly, no Buff and The Curse of the 3rd Jersey* to add to our second line woes. This should be fun.

*Fine, I made this up but it could be a thing.

Reactions: purdy44

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Thanks for creating a GDT

Hoping the 3rd’s look better on the ice than anywhere else I’ve seen them.

I think the regular season home win streak keeps going.

Need a goal from the ELL line and from the PRV line.

Go! :jets Go!

Reactions: jefferoni

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Chia in the line up over Kuli because of his PK ability.... I'm sure that's what PoMo would say. I don't think Chia is a great Pker anyhow. I don't understand why everyone is so down on Kuli

In my opinion he's pretty good, and played well with Myers past season. After they got split up Myers was a tire fire in his own end.

I think the only one down on Kuli right now is Mo. He also has a hard on for Chiarot for some reason.

Reactions: Board Bard

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Hmm... Kulikov, Chiarot, Morrow and Myers vs. De Haan, Faulk, TVR and Pesce? And while we're at it, Slavin and Hamilton to top that D corps off.

Call me crazy, but I think we are at a slight disadvantage here. Hopefully the Canes are still tired.

Hard to imagine Maurice not glueing CLT to Aho and Teräväinen for the entire night.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
I was expecting a beatdown for the boys today but without Buff and Hellboy it won't be a cakewalk. Jets are gonna have to fill the Cane's net today and they're kinda due for that so...... GJG!!!!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
whats the plan with Vesalainen? he plays VERY limited time on the ice and averaging only 6 mins 45 seconds per game so far. I would imagine he will be re assigned somewhere and play big mins?

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Hmm... Kulikov, Chiarot, Morrow and Myers vs. De Haan, Faulk, TVR and Pesce? And while we're at it, Slavin and Hamilton to top that D corps off.

Call me crazy, but I think we are at a slight disadvantage here. Hopefully the Canes are still tired.

Hard to imagine Maurice not glueing CLT to Aho and Teräväinen for the entire night.

I went all Jets on my fantasy team today, so really hoping the Canes are tired and the Jets get a nice streak going. Yesterday they just skated circles around the Wild and had 53 shots to prove it.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I went all Jets on my fantasy team today, so really hoping the Canes are tired and the Jets get a nice streak going. Yesterday they just skated circles around the Wild and had 53 shots to prove it.
Is that supposed to be an achievement? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad