Jets to play Heritage Classic in Regina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Wow there isn't a single hotel room in all of Regina available for the night of the game. Nothing.

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Was involved in the Pre-Sale... looked like well over half the seats are already gone, and they don't go on sale to the general public until the end of the month.

I grabbed 4 and an airbnb.

Hotel rooms are going to be a problem

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Was involved in the Pre-Sale... looked like well over half the seats are already gone, and they don't go on sale to the general public until the end of the month.

Still some rooms in Moose Jaw which isn't that far away. For people that aren't planning on getting so shit faced drunk that they couldn't/shouldn't make the drive.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I am not going but grabbed 4 for a member in our ticket group....I got way better tickets for him than when it was here...The one here didn't seem to have all the tickets available at once, almost like they were selling in blocks.....I had a ton of different choices yesterday but there did seem to be lots sold

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Still some rooms in Moose Jaw which isn't that far away. For people that aren't planning on getting so **** faced drunk that they couldn't/shouldn't make the drive.

Yeah about a 30-45 minute drive depending on how fast you go. I'm from Moose Jaw but staying the night in Regina.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Yeah the entire city is out of hotel rooms, AirBnB's are running low too. I can imagine once some more people catch wind they will be offering up rooms.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Yeah the entire city is out of hotel rooms, AirBnB's are running low too. I can imagine once some more people catch wind they will be offering up rooms.

article-2227008-15D0CE25000005DC-613_634x511.jpg

You guys need a place to stay tonight? ;)

4233999_0.jpg

Reactions: jefferoni

TaylorWalleye

Mar 29, 2019
True North the joke of a franchise blows again. JETS Ticketmaster account site is down and all links to Heritage Classic for Heritage tickets is down still. CJME says Calgary Flames fans have taken up most of the tickets due to Jets glitch.

I tried to buy tickets to see if it would allow. I got 2 messages. 1) sorry we are experiencing difficulties. 2) Your transaction is unable to be processed due to not having access. Please click (which indicates you to select Flames or Jets and it takes you to the start)

Only the Jets!

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
True North the joke of a franchise blows again. JETS Ticketmaster account site is down and all links to Heritage Classic for Heritage tickets is down still. CJME says Calgary Flames fans have taken up most of the tickets due to Jets glitch.

I tried to buy tickets to see if it would allow. I got 2 messages. 1) sorry we are experiencing difficulties. 2) Your transaction is unable to be processed due to not having access. Please click (which indicates you to select Flames or Jets and it takes you to the start)

Only the Jets!

That's weird I can still get in.

https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/2019-t...ames-v-jets/event/11005675E36A65E5?dma_id=524

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg

Only the Jets!

What are you talking about? It is a pre sale for ST holders right now....Are you a ST holder? I just checked and was able to get in with the unlock code once again and browse all the available tickets. You may need some computer lessons :D

But sure blame the Jets and keep trolling like you have in every other post since creating your account last week

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan

Only the Jets!

This take feels a little warm.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

TaylorWalleye

Mar 29, 2019
Now I go back in and it says the following

THE LOGIN ISSUES FROM EARLIER TODAY ON YOUR WINNIPEG JETS ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. WINNIPEG JETS ALLOCATED AMOUNT WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 5th, 2019.

TaylorWalleye

Mar 29, 2019
I have 2 sets of season tickets. True North gives me 4 tickets to each game because I am a corporate investor into True North. So there are 1500 tickets available for the 100 or so accounts that are like mine.

Calgary shows it has 250. And Regina has already sold their amount of approx 50.

The NHL also gets a certain amount. So as of now there are a good amount of tickets sold before the public sale.

None

Feb 22, 2012
I have 2 sets of season tickets. True North gives me 4 tickets to each game because I am a corporate investor into True North. So there are 1500 tickets available for the 100 or so accounts that are like mine.

Calgary shows it has 250. And Regina has already sold their amount of approx 50.

The NHL also gets a certain amount. So as of now there are a good amount of tickets sold before the public sale.

Out of curiosity where are your seats in Bell-MTS Place?

TaylorWalleye

Mar 29, 2019
Out of curiosity where are your seats in Bell-MTS Place?

Section 120 & 121.

Also have luxury box seats Centre ice. Game 1 of playoffs they moved my tickets cause i asked for 3 to another suite on the other end of the ice. Last game vs Montreal I had 2 tickets and they asked if I could switch mine so a special guest could sit with someone. So I said yes and they moved me to the Assiniboine Credit Union suite. They didn't even have a meal for ticket holders. I was upset.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Section 120 & 121.

Also have luxury box seats Centre ice. Game 1 of playoffs they moved my tickets cause i asked for 3 to another suite on the other end of the ice. Last game vs Montreal I had 2 tickets and they asked if I could switch mine so a special guest could sit with someone. So I said yes and they moved me to the Assiniboine Credit Union suite. They didn't even have a meal for ticket holders. I was upset.

#firstworldproblems :shakehead

Reactions: Spock

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan

If it's anything like how they did it in Winnipeg, its not remotely accurate. They held up seats for different waves of the pre-sale. You could get better seats if you waited til it went general sale.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Was surprised to see the game is a late start , 9pm Winnipeg time . I thought it would be a afternoon for a better temperature .

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Was surprised to see the game is a late start , 9pm Winnipeg time . I thought it would be a afternoon for a better temperature .
They had real issues with it being too warm and the sun melting the ice when the game was in Winnipeg. They had to delay the start of the game by almost 2 hours and they probably want to avoid doing that again.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad