Jets to play Heritage Classic in Regina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny

?? So did Appleton realize he's not getting fair ice-time for the Outdoor Classic so he signed up for Football? Don't blame blame him for "coach decision" frustration. But playing football day before a really cool professional hockey eventwhile under an NHL contract. Really?? I think it is to take heat off of real reason he isn't playing. Coaches decision. Hope he is not out long term.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
?? So did Appleton realize he's not getting fair ice-time for the Outdoor Classic so he signed up for Football? Don't blame blame him for "coach decision" frustration. But playing football day before a really cool professional hockey eventwhile under an NHL contract. Really?? I think it is to take heat off of real reason he isn't playing. Coaches decision. Hope he is not out long term.
there is no conspiracy here, a bunch of jets were throwing the ball around and he unfortionly got hurt

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Rumour has it*...

They are having trouble getting good ice quality down near the goal lines and for safety reasons are planning to move the nets up between the face off dots and play on a shortened rink. :nod:

*I'm making this **** up.
Making it fair for our "newer Cdefenders" so they can keep up with play. Yucka, yucka!

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Looking at my TV's guide I see that Sportsnet has the Leafs/Habs game on from 6:00pm - 9:00pm...

giphy.gif

Center of the universe trumps center of the country! Anybody really expect anything different?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets owner Mark Chipman said McDonald’s remarks are similar to what others have offered Hawerchuk for words of encouragement.

“Dale Hawerchuk is royalty in the history of the Winnipeg Jets,” Chipman said. “He put that team on the map and he’s continued to be an incredible alumnus for us is so many respects and we’re very, very proud to have him as a part of our group.

Hockey community rallying behind Jets legend Hawerchuk as he battles cancer

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad