Confirmed with Link: Jets sign Adam Lowry to 3 year contract worth $8.75 million

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Copp is signed and I would not rather give him up, he offers a lot of flexibility plus I believe he is more consistent. Tanev likely would not have been the player Montreal wanted to complete the deal.
copp is more diverse, but I think armia does his own job better than copp does his

I'm open to the idea that I may be wrong tho

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I sure hope Bryan is put out to pasture before 3 years are up.

As for Little he going to have a great bounce back year as second C, I actually thought you were talking about Dennis and just wrote Bryan by mistake but no the mistake was all mine though like I said below.

Most love Beyak, I actually talked to him in Saskatoon last year before the season began and he stated the Jets were going to go deep this year and he was right.

Last edited by a moderator:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
He's a UFA after this right? I wish it was longer, but the AAV is good.
Good to get another player locked up, now onto Trouba.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Ya, it just seems so strange, negotiations I mean these days. Like with all the data out there agents don't have the leverage they used to and contracts are more predictable. HF Jets posters are so close at predicting each contract correctly. It makes you wonder what takes so long when they know the inevitable number (give or take a 100k) right from the start that they will most likely meet at. The amount of time it takes seems silly at times.
GM - 2 million
Agent no 4 million
8 phone calls later they settle at 3 million

Just like you have to actually play the games :laugh: - you have to dance the negotiation dance.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
you dont think so?
I've already considered the Montreal was probably looking at armia
but montrela probably looked at him for the wrong reasons
copp can play center in the bottom 6
you guys mind not rehashing this over and over and over again in a thread that's not about that dead horse? thanks

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad