Jets Rewards redemptions

lighthouses

Jan 12, 2014
I will be shocked if the gift cards are not changed to $25. I always love grabbing the sales down south at Scheels anyway. :laugh:

In my opinion, the points do not make much sense. You only get 50 points for getting to the game one hour early, which is the same as 50 points entering a code online.

For donating tickets to the Canadian Forces, they only gave 100 points per ticket. You get 75 points per ticket for selling the tickets on seat exchange.

:naughty:

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
I find this point scheme quite cool. How do you earn points?

Also, say I wanted a replica customized Pardy jersey. how many dollars would that run me and how many points?

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Jets rewards is a program for Jets Season Ticket holders. Every season ticket holder automatically is set up with an account and earns points in many different ways.

Re: a Pardy jersey-there is no specific jersey reward. One would be best served to save up points for Jets Gear gift cards (1250 points per $50) and just purchase one from the store.

And FYI-got an email from my ticket rep today and he doesn't have a timeline on when they're getting more cards. Just said to keep checking Jets Rewards to see what's available.

wpglax

Mar 8, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
For the gift cards, they'd be best to put all those values on 1 card, rather than a bunch of separate ones. I picked up my cards the other day, and when I used them at JetsGEAR it was a hassle for the CSR, and they could save on the costs of these cards too ... being able to pick up cards @ each location would also be handy, but when I spoke with a TNSE rep the other day, they said that's not an option (yet)

seasontixholder*

For the gift cards, they'd be best to put all those values on 1 card, rather than a bunch of separate ones. I picked up my cards the other day, and when I used them at JetsGEAR it was a hassle for the CSR, and they could save on the costs of these cards too ... being able to pick up cards @ each location would also be handy, but when I spoke with a TNSE rep the other day, they said that's not an option (yet)

I am in Florida and I emailed my rep and I asked him if True North could mail them to me. He said yes. I'm not home yet but I assume they are there waiting for me. So that's an option you could ask for in the future.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
As an update on the Jets Gear gift cards, the item has been removed from their online catalog altogether... Was up yesterday.

Boo.

And yes, it was up, but was out of stock and has been since it initially ran out. I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.

hockey-brent

Sep 1, 2006
Winnipeg
Boo.

And yes, it was up, but was out of stock and has been since it initially ran out. I think that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Yeah, forgot to mention how it was listed as being "Currently unavailable" for a while now.

Boy, the entire program is horrible. Not even worth the bother. :shakehead

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
I just got back from the Jets Store and talked with the cashier. He told me they are switching to a new system for their gift cards and are trying to phase all the old ones out. Sounded like their new system should be in place soon.

Maybe the gift cards will be back online at that time.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Has anybody bought a scoreboard message with their Jets Points?

I redeemed some points over a week ago for the Carolina game, and my account rep hasn't contacted me yet to ask me what I want it to say.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Wow, can't believe in the fine print that the points expire after 7 years. Is it even possible to get 312,500 points to go on the Jets plane?

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Has anybody bought a scoreboard message with their Jets Points?

I redeemed some points over a week ago for the Carolina game, and my account rep hasn't contacted me yet to ask me what I want it to say.

you missed it...at the last game it said "the following people have redeemed their points for this message...Jim, Fred, etc"

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Wow, can't believe in the fine print that the points expire after 7 years. Is it even possible to get 312,500 points to go on the Jets plane?

I'm pretty sure that's just a ballpark number, most of their rewards are going to auction.

On that note, did anyone see what the highest bid for the full arena tour was? That would have been pretty cool, I think they were going to do the actual tour today.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I'm pretty sure that's just a ballpark number, most of their rewards are going to auction.

On that note, did anyone see what the highest bid for the full arena tour was? That would have been pretty cool, I think they were going to do the actual tour today.

I would LOVE to go on one of them. Seeing the Jets dressing room, the suites, control rooms and all that stuff would be sweet.

I toured the Ralph Engelstad arena a few years back and it was pretty awesome. We didn't get to see the dressing room though :(

I would definitely spend my points on this.

seasontixholder*

I was renewing my payment plan yesterday and from what I read, if I paid in full I would receive Jets rewards. If I paid by payments I would get no rewards. Did I read it wrong?

seasontixholder*

That's how I read it

Pretty sad huh? How many people can afford to pay it all in one payment? P7's are almost $4000 for the pair. Of course is jumps up in price dramatically after that.

I'm convinced that True North is only in it for the money now. Raising prices and a subpar product on the ice.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Pretty sad huh? How many people can afford to pay it all in one payment? P7's are almost $4000 for the pair. Of course is jumps up in price dramatically after that.

I'm convinced that True North is only in it for the money now. Raising prices and a subpar product on the ice.

I think it's bonus reward points on top of the points you'd earn for your season tickets. I was told by my rep it's double the reward points if paid by cheque vs credit card. In other words...they want your money earlier to earn more interest on it and avoid fees for the credit card transaction.

seasontixholder*

I think it's bonus reward points on top of the points you'd earn for your season tickets. I was told by my rep it's double the reward points if paid by cheque vs credit card. In other words...they want your money earlier to earn more interest on it and avoid fees for the credit card transaction.

That makes sense. Guess I'm still bummed about my deposit they are sitting on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad