Jets Prospects 2018-2019 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Jared Moe saves 38/39 in a 3-1 win. .916sv% coming into tonight.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think I recall him being hurt before the end of the season the prior year. Thought he was injured when he was traded but might be wrong, I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast. If so, that’s well over a year and a half of development. Timmins had a lengthy concussion as well and he’s back I think. It was a year for him.

He was originally hurt in Blues TC last year, so it is something like 13-14 months. Timmins was ready for TC this year so he could have been ready anytime during the off-season. That makes it roughly between 8-12 months.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Simon Lundmark 2 Nd rounder 2019 having a quiet season.........(Cedarholm -ish)

impressed with Chisholm start to the season..... 24 points in 17 games.

Arvid Holm (G) in Sweden has played 6 games with .887

Reactions: hn777

sfo

Oct 13, 2008
Jesus H, another team that plays Chelsea ****ing Dagger for their goal song. :banghead::tmi:

Haha yeah. Started back in 2010 after they took the team to a Blackhawks game while in Chicago for a tournament and they came back and the players requested it. Hadn’t really had a goal song prior to it. Some fans want it changed but no dice...

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Foley's been out since last preseason, can't recall exactly how long Crosby was out for but it's a long time to be out for his key development years, poor guy.
It indeed is concussions that he's dealing with. Failed his physical coming into this season.

Unrelated, does anyone have any information on why Austin Wong isn't playing for Harvard? Injury or can't crack the lineup?
Wong is listed on the Harvard roster. For a minute I thought that there might be something wong with him.

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
I'm not sure how to feel about Dylan's season so far and what to hope for going forward. On the one hand, Dylan has been a solid player with 6 assists in 8 games, playing in all situations. The team is okay this year, but not the favorite they were prior to the season starting. Currently (5-4-1) .

I guess I'm kind of hoping Dylan continues to perform as he is, but maybe have the team be less successful than previous years. With the Winnipeg Jets always first and foremost in my mind, it may not be the worst thing if UMD kinda craps out this year. This may push him towards a signing with the Jets as opposed to shining to brightly in the post season and expanding his options.

Hoping he is Jet before our year is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad