Jets Prospects 2018-2019 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Heiskanen here we come
I'll take the B version of Heiskanen, but if Heinola gets stronger and faster, he could be a really strong top-4 D. Maybe he's Enstrom 2.0. That would be fine, too. With all the talk of Dumba, it's easy to lose sight of the strength of the Jets D pipeline, with Samberg, Heinola, Gawanke, Kovacevic, Chisholm, etc. I think Samberg and Heinola would already improve the Jets' D considerably.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I'll take the B version of Heiskanen, but if Heinola gets stronger and faster, he could be a really strong top-4 D. Maybe he's Enstrom 2.0. That would be fine, too. With all the talk of Dumba, it's easy to lose sight of the strength of the Jets D pipeline, with Samberg, Heinola, Gawanke, Kovacevic, Chisholm, etc. I think Samberg and Heinola would already improve the Jets' D considerably.
You forgot to mention Stanley! :sarcasm:

Reactions: GumbyCan2

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Has anyone heard anything on Simon Lundmark?
Do we see him coming over to the Moose any time soon?

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Good to hear but that was not a concern I had for him. I'm only really worried about the strength of his skating stride.

It'll be interesting to see how his skating develops. He is so often in the right place at or even before the right time that I'm not too worried about his skating, though I expect to see gains in his power and stamina as he gets stronger and starts adapting to a pro training regime. But his vision and anticipation are so good that I think his all-round mobility will compensate for any shortfalls as his body catches up to his mind. So much fun to watch.

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad