OT: Jets Lounge: "Winnipeg Fire Department Rocks!" - rguy56

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
At a diner in town for Canada Day with a group of friends from here and there. Never seen soo many hockey jerseys in one place in this country. :D

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Free Agent Frenzy Waiting Game

Let's see how funny all you people are this morning in HF Boards so like the old joke:

Why did the (Chevy) cross the road?

:popcorn:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Let's see how funny all you people are this morning in HF Boards so like the old joke:

Why did the (Chevy) cross the road?

:popcorn:

To escape an American team GM coming with a trade proposal?

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
GO Wales, you're my only hope if Iceland doesn't beat France. Otherwise it's just the elite power teams left.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I mean sure, I want to win the Euro. But if we don't, I sure as hell hope it's because the final is between Wales and Iceland :laugh:

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
I went to a Canada Day party yesterday and the talk naturally turned to the Jets. I was outnumbered so I had to listen to how Toby sucks and is useless and Stuart is a great stay at home defenceman who looks bad because Trouba pinches so much. Apparently Stu's numbers are at the bottom of almost every way measurable because of Trouba but that doesn't matter because you can make numbers say anything. He's a warrior and is great in the room. Also Thorbs is great in the room and you need more guys like that.

I love HFBoards sometimes.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I went to a Canada Day party yesterday and the talk naturally turned to the Jets. I was outnumbered so I had to listen to how Toby sucks and is useless and Stuart is a great stay at home defenceman who looks bad because Trouba pinches so much. Also how Thorbs is great in the room and you need more guys like that.

Hindu+nuffin+kek+_a7b51f3b88f0a6904f98e768d7551f66.jpg

Have the same chat with my pops and certain hockey fans at work all the time

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I went to a Canada Day party yesterday and the talk naturally turned to the Jets. I was outnumbered so I had to listen to how Toby sucks and is useless and Stuart is a great stay at home defenceman who looks bad because Trouba pinches so much. Apparently Stu's numbers are at the bottom of almost every way measurable because of Trouba but that doesn't matter because you can make numbers say anything. He's a warrior and is great in the room. Also Thorbs is great in the room and you need more guys like that.

I have the same discussion with my brother in law. We actually had a bug argument about how Buff isn't a star player because he's fat and has a history of un healthy behaviour.

Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany