OT: Jets Lounge: post a Star Wars spoiler == Infraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I was given Dragon Age Inquisition by my roommate for Christmas/Birthday, so I started playing it. Seems fun enough so far, though not as good as Origins. Also, you can't become a blood mage. Screw that.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I started playing the last stand zombie defense on my phone and its a lot harder then I remember it being when I played it on addicting games.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I was given Dragon Age Inquisition by my roommate for Christmas/Birthday, so I started playing it. Seems fun enough so far, though not as good as Origins. Also, you can't become a blood mage. Screw that.

JOIN US.

One of my favourite franchises, although I haven't played Inquisition because my PC is not good enough for it and I don't have the current generation of console.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
JOIN US.

One of my favourite franchises, although I haven't played Inquisition because my PC is not good enough for it and I don't have the current generation of console.

I have mixed thoughts about Inquisition. I played the heck out of it, but the one thing I don't like is the combat. It's kind of...sloppy. I remember Dragon Age 2 being tighter and more fluid. While Origins was more slowly paced and thus felt more strategic. Inquisition feels like a lot of button mashing.

My favorite franchise is Mass Effect. Loved those games. I was addicted to the ME3 multiplayer online co-op mode, made some friends out of strangers that way.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
JOIN US.

It's on last gen consoles too if you have on of them, although I've heard that version isn't very good.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
@flyingkiwi sorry, not trying to ignore you on xbl... we will GTA together soon :)

All good mate. I'm currently not home anyway, camping with the family until your Monday. Anytime after that is fine.

I drive home tomorrow briefly for a work dinner but will be straight back to camp.

We're almost getting rained out. :laugh:

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
How do I go about getting my blank jersey stitched? Have finally decided to get Hellebuyck on the back :nod:

Do I just drop it off at Jets gear? I'll be at the game Sunday, so could I get it back before the games done?

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
How do I go about getting my blank jersey stitched? Have finally decided to get Hellebuyck on the back :nod:

Do I just drop it off at Jets gear? I'll be at the game Sunday, so could I get it back before the games done?

Yes to drop off, and no. It gets sent out, took a couple of weeks when I had mine done.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Deinstall it right now and play The Witcher III instead. It's basically Dragon Age with a lot better: graphics, combat, characters, stories, presentation, enemies and open world.

Not saying DA:I is a bad game, I liked playing it for about 15 hours and then was kinda bored. I was at a point at which I started to question my motivation to play more than 10-20 hours of a RPG game and wondered if I ever will finish another entire 50+ hours RPG game again because the last game was Mass Effect III a couple of years ago. Then The Witcher III came, I finished the **** out of this game and laughed about my doubts :D.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Anybody here go to U of M? Trying to put a team together for intramural floor hockey. Posted the same on r/winnipegjets and got some interest but the more the better for subs/if people can't make it. Tuesday's from 6-10!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Deinstall it right now and play The Witcher III instead. It's basically Dragon Age with a lot better: graphics, combat, characters, stories, presentation, enemies and open world.

Not saying DA:I is a bad game, I liked playing it for about 15 hours and then was kinda bored. I was at a point at which I started to question my motivation to play more than 10-20 hours of a RPG game and wondered if I ever will finish another entire 50+ hours RPG game again because the last game was Mass Effect III a couple of years ago. Then The Witcher III came, I finished the **** out of this game and laughed about my doubts :D.

... My roommate did not give me The Witcher.:laugh:

Otherwise I would. Great game, from the little I played.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014

Take it to Royal Sports on Pembina, they'll have it done for you by Sunday.

I'm going Helle on my blank blue as well.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I did 70 bags of blown in insulation today. Definitely don't want to make a career out of it.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I did 70 bags of blown in insulation today. Definitely don't want to make a career out of it.

My uncle roofed houses throughout university and he swears to this day that it was the only reason he finished his CPA. There was no way that he wanted to be roofing houses for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille