OT: Jets Lounge: post a Star Wars spoiler == Infraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
It's humid as hell today though. Bleugh. :(

Honestly the dry cold was awesome. Probably not six months worth, but I'd do it again.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Waited them out LJ :handclap:

Bravo to the deal

Haha not really and I'm a true Winnipegger in the fact that I'll take anything offered to me as long as it's free:laugh:. I'm just related to a long time season ticket holder who bought extra tickets for their business clientèle.

Go Redblacks! Eskies can suck it!

Derfel*

Eating Ibuprofen...they gave me those for my back pain and just rotted out my guts and esophagus.

I take anywhere from 300mg to 600mg a day. I couldn't make it otherwise. Then an Aleve if I'm hiking, curling, biking or skating. That let's me do those things even if I suffer the next day.

Life is what it is. My old man made it to 57. His old man to 55. If I can crack 60, I win.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I take anywhere from 300mg to 600mg a day. I couldn't make it otherwise. Then an Aleve if I'm hiking, curling, biking or skating. That let's me do those things even if I suffer the next day.

Life is what it is. My old man made it to 57. His old man to 55. If I can crack 60, I win.

I have a bad shoulder. When it acts up I usually take 2 600mg ibprofen and ice the crap out of it.

Derfel*

Just checked - should say 600mg to 1200mg. Didn't realize how much was in the regular strength!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
allan5oh I feel for ya man. Sorry you are having a tough time. You gotta get out of the rig and exercise if you can.

I was diagnosed with tri-compartmentalized osteoarthritis in both my knees, which sucks for a hockey player. Weird though the past 18 months or so it hasn't bothered me at all. Not sure why.

Must be all the turmeric in my diet :sarcasm:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Jet said:
I built a wall pretty much right away there to have a home base and then added a generator and a turret. Don't have any settlers yet though. Need to plant some food and figure out how to get then to come

Build one of those broadcast towers to attract settlers. You can also send surplus settlers from one settlement to another.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.

I switched to two Tylenol arthrits a day and it wasn't an issue.

You guys need to be careful with that much ibprofen because it chews away at your stomach liner like a ma ****er.

If you are in that much pain every day, you should switch into something else thats going to do the trick for you because anti inflammatories are awful for you.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I get to escape Winnipeg tomorrow morning for...Denver. Where it's going to be even colder than Winnipeg. :rant:

Still, should be a good time. Drive to the mountains tomorrow, Black Friday shopping the day after, go see the Jets-Avs Saturday night, and then take in Patriots-Broncos on Sunday night. :yo:

Derfel*

I get to escape Winnipeg tomorrow morning for...Denver. Where it's going to be even colder than Winnipeg. :rant:

Still, should be a good time. Drive to the mountains tomorrow, Black Friday shopping the day after, go see the Jets-Avs Saturday night, and then take in Patriots-Broncos on Sunday night. :yo:

Nice! Was planning a trip down there this summer... until I ended up moving to Calgary.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
All of you taking ibuprofen better be taking it on full stomachs.

In other news I got an A on my creative writing paper so I'm sitting here in a state of WTF.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
You coaching Massey?

SJR.

Hilarious/bad at tourney today. Both Vincent Massey WPG and Vincent Massey Brandon applied for and got into the tournament. Both came down. Both showed up for their first game. Both were scheduled for a game against local J Sierra high school. Since the tournament organizers didn't realize that they were two different teams. The host J Sierra team took classy move and pulled out of tournament to allow them both to compete but still. Ouch.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Clearly your teacher wants to sleep with you. ;)

:laugh: If you knew my profs you'd be laughing.

Note to self: don't stop checking uni email at the end of the semester. Just missed out on an amazing linguistics job opportunity with a big firm all because I didn't check my ****ing email. :rant:

http://www.appen.com/solutions/language-technology/phonetic-transcription/

They were looking for native New Zealand English speakers to help with checking and making phonemic transcriptions. Would have been the perfect foot in the door. Argh! Onto the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad