OT: Jets Lounge: Now buying Kaopectate in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
If the Jets game is on TSN3 tonight will it be played on Centre Ice in Winnipeg? I ask because I'm going to a buddies house that has Centre Ice but I don't think he has TSN3 and I obviously don't want to miss the game.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
If the Jets game is on TSN3 tonight will it be played on Centre Ice in Winnipeg? I ask because I'm going to a buddies house that has Centre Ice but I don't think he has TSN3 and I obviously don't want to miss the game.

Nah, if it's available to watch in your market it won't be on Centre Ice. As far as I know.

I've never seen a Jets game on there.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Nah, if it's available to watch in your market it won't be on Centre Ice. As far as I know.

I've never seen a Jets game on there.

Any national game is on gamecentre for Rogers customers. Those are the only Jets games I've ever watched on gamecentre until my mom caved and got sportsnet

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
the Walking Dead's probably one of the most overrated TV shows of all times. really poor plots, zombies that don't make sense, horrible acting and horrible dialogue. if only they'd kill of Kah-rul.

the season on the farm? it was a season of repeating the same shane-related arguments on a rotating 15 minute cycle.

Who cares? Not every show, song, movie has to be some masterpiece.

Some stuff is just mindless entertainment, ya know.

Some of the most popular songs are the same 3 chords over and over.

Some of the best shows have horrible plots, terrible acting and effects. Same goes for movies.

Sometimes people just want to escape into something easy.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
My favourite zombies inhabit the Resident Evil series.

The video game series scared the **** out of me back in the day (XBOX).

Speaking of video games... ho-leee **** the Starwars Battlefront beta is fun as hell!!

30 vs 30... large environment. Fly in X Wings, TIE fighters, those little 2 legged gun thingys, AT-AT's, and morph into Darth Vader or a Jedi!

It is raucous mayhem and FUN!

Anyone on XBONE wanna play? I'm Jet228... just let me know who you are when you friend me. Should be playing all night :D

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
The video game series scared the **** out of me back in the day (XBOX).
Speaking of video games... ho-leee **** the Starwars Battlefront beta is fun as hell!!

30 vs 30... large environment. Fly in X Wings, TIE fighters, those little 2 legged gun thingys, AT-AT's, and morph into Darth Vader or a Jedi!

It is raucous mayhem and FUN!

Anyone on XBONE wanna play? I'm Jet228... just let me know who you are when you friend me. Should be playing all night :D

Hey how did the BB audition go?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Hey how did the BB audition go?

Apparently the guy who was doing the casting hates radio peeps.

I thought that saying that was my job (even though I'm only PT now) would give me a leg up. Guess not :laugh:

Oh well, probably for the best. Just starting a new job with my company with more travel and responsibility so BB would have thrown a wrench into that :)

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France

Not in the beta because coursework but I'm getting more and more tempted to grab this game when it comes out now. I'll add you before I forget tho.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Apparently the guy who was doing the casting hates radio peeps.

I thought that saying that was my job (even though I'm only PT now) would give me a leg up. Guess not :laugh:

Oh well, probably for the best. Just starting a new job with my company with more travel and responsibility so BB would have thrown a wrench into that :)

Ah I'm sorry to hear that. But like you said, its probably for the best.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Not in the beta because coursework but I'm getting more and more tempted to grab this game when it comes out now. I'll add you before I forget tho.

Yassss!

You will definitely want to get the game. The beta only has 2 online mode and one mission/ co-op but the game will have many more. Looks like it's going to be hella fun!

Ah I'm sorry to hear that. But like you said, its probably for the best.

Thanks man. It's easy to ignore the downsides to being a houseguest when it's something you want to experience so bad. For me it's not even about the money, I want to experience the game from the inside.

Oh well, there's always next year :laugh:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Meanwhile, in Sweden...

sse7Iry.png

Derfel*

I decided I'm not voting on October 19th...

... because I voted today instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad