OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fist

Fist full of dollars
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Band of Brothers has to be one of the greatest shows ever, I've lost count of how many times I've watched it. Such a powerful story. The interviews during the show with the real WWII vets whose story it's based on gets me everytime.

Bastogne is easily the best of all the episodes in that miniseries, what a brilliant hour of television.

Reactions: Afterburner

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
F430D0F3-2D7F-40C8-AE68-4477623DA4F9.jpeg

Hard frost
September 2
WTF
Global warming?

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Anyone know much about the drug Keppra? It’s what was prescribed to me after my seizure. Just getting some drowsiness and very slight dizziness which it says can happen. When I make an appointment i night see if they can lower the dosage. Currently taking 500mg.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Anyone know much about the drug Keppra? It’s what was prescribed to me after my seizure. Just getting some drowsiness and very slight dizziness which it says can happen. When I make an appointment i night see if they can lower the dosage. Currently taking 500mg.

Your pharmacist can give you better information than a hockey board. Seriously.

Edit: Actually we do have a resident pharmacist but he hasn't posted in quite a while. Again, talk to yours.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter’s son represents New Zealand in ice hockey. Made his Ice Blacks debut in a win over Aussie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinson2187

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
My cousin used to coach the Australian national hockey team in the late 1970s. Ended up staying, no big surprise there.
Sounds about right! I might head over myself in a few years.

The French city I live in has one of their top league teams, will go check em out one day.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Rambo 18 (Old Blood) coming out soon, Rambo converts his walker into a weapon, uses his Depends as a rock throwing weapon and is able to thwart the bad guys but using his dentures as throwing weapons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad