Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Reactions: Afterburner and Jet

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Spider-Man is staying in the Marvel Comics Universe!

The movie has been given a release date of July 16th, 2021 which makes it part of Phase 4.

"Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold."

In other words, it sounds like we should expect Peter Parker to appear in the Spider-Verse too!

SPIDER-MAN Will Get One More Adventure In The MCU As Marvel And Sony Reach Deal; Release Date Announced

Reactions: snowkiddin

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Spider-Man is staying in the Marvel Comics Universe!

The movie has been given a release date of July 16th, 2021 which makes it part of Phase 4.

"Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold."

In other words, it sounds like we should expect Peter Parker to appear in the Spider-Verse too!

SPIDER-MAN Will Get One More Adventure In The MCU As Marvel And Sony Reach Deal; Release Date Announced
8edceb90-c2f8-0133-725d-0e438b3b98d1.gif

Reactions: Guardian17

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Nuit Blanche was fantastic this weekend, by the way. Well done, Winnipeg. So good and so many people walking downtown after dark - this is what the city can be like!

That being said - the amount of garbage floating around downtown was surprising - I don't remember downtown being so dirty and littered with bags, wrappers, food bits, etc. Maybe in comparison to downtown Calgary I'm noticing the difference more, who knows. Clean up, Winnipeg!

Reactions: mondo3

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
What a finish to that Brewers-Nats game last night!

3 run, 2 out rally in the 8th by the Nats to come back from 2 down, against Hader.

I love playoff baseball.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
That rookie outfielder made a mistake he wont soon forget.
It took a weird hop but it also might have been one of the worst routes to a ball I've ever seen. Where is that giant crater to swallow you up in that moment when you need it. Poor guy, has to be tough heading into the clubhouse after that, ugh.

Reactions: bustamente

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok this is always the time of year when things get interesting. NHL starts up, Baseball playoff (the only ball I watch), NFL, CFL, and World Cup of Rugby. Lots and lots to choose from and this year I am also following a kid my buddy coached in Sherwood Park Alberta (Chuba Hubbard) who is leading the Nation in rushing and 6th on the Heisman balloting.

On top of that both my son and daughter are playing hockey which is a blast.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Honka's one of those guys who have nice fancystats but it doesn't match the eye test. Prone to the big mistake maybe? The Finnish Paul Postma?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Honka's one of those guys who have nice fancystats but it doesn't match the eye test. Prone to the big mistake maybe? The Finnish Paul Postma?

Honka's fancy stats are from sheltered minutes.

I've seen almost all his NHL games. He is skilled offensively but you cannot trust him in the dzone. I think he can play in the NHL in a sheltered role and with some PP2 time, but he's not exactly unique in that regard.

There is also the fact he has played very little pro hockey the last three years because he's been eating nachos in the pressbox lol.

EDIT: Looks like maybe you meant to post this in a different thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad