OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Did any of you season ticket holders mysteriously finish paying for the year 2 months early like I seem to have? I did monthly payments, supposed to have 2 more, one of which would be overdue by 5 days and then 1 last one on March 15th, but my account says that there are no more invoices outstanding and they haven't taken my money this month. I checked my bank statements and I've made a single payment, once a month since last April. Like, I don't mind not having 2 more months of payments, but I'm a bit confused....

Yeah mine is showing the same, zero balance/invoices but I still had one payment left due March 15th. I suspect it's just some issue with their website (wouldn't be the first time), I fully expect to have the amount deducted then. They did take out the Feb 15th payment for me.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
We'd like to fix that, but Xen doesn't allow for it. Once a poster is put on ignore, everything regarding their content gets ignored. We used to allow people to show ignored content, but that got abused too. I have little hope for humanity, and plan on spending my dying days on a deserted atoll somewhere.

:P

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I see the Ignore feature as a sad commentary on society's decreasing ability to deal with input they don't like. At best, it's a variation of this childishness:

giphy.gif

At worst, we see this manifested by organizations and institutions being bullied into cancelling speaking engagements. I'm kind of glad the end of my time on this rock is in the foreseeable future. As bad as it is now, it's only going to get worse. :(

Reactions: chaos4

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
I see the Ignore feature as a sad commentary on society's decreasing ability to deal with input they don't like. At best, it's a variation of this childishness:

At worst, we see this manifested by organizations and institutions being bullied into cancelling speaking engagements. I'm kind of glad the end of my time on this rock is in the foreseeable future. As bad as it is now, it's only going to get worse. :(

Those are nice points - it's a shame so few people saw it. :laugh:

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
Hey guys, im making a wrestling GDT for tuesdays game, and i need some help deciding on who Buff should be. i have pretty much everyone else set, but he has so many possibilities. Was thinking maybe Steiner, Lesnar, Vader, etc.... but i have no idea. Need some help!

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Hey guys, im making a wrestling GDT for tuesdays game, and i need some help deciding on who Buff should be. i have pretty much everyone else set, but he has so many possibilities. Was thinking maybe Steiner, Lesnar, Vader, etc.... but i have no idea. Need some help!

Hope Diesel is in there somewhere:thumbu:

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Junkyard dog

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Mark Henry.

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
I am so excited I wish i could post the wrestling GDT right now. I spent all day on it... i was sick today so i was like well... may as well. But i am really happy with it i wish it was tuesday. Also i noticed i can only attach 10 images but i have 11 so i guess its ok to just make a second post with the last image? Also is there any stuff that is necessary in a GDT? I will have start time and date in the title. should i add team stats and stuff too or what do you guys think, ive never done this before.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I am so excited I wish i could post the wrestling GDT right now. I spent all day on it... i was sick today so i was like well... may as well. But i am really happy with it i wish it was tuesday. Also i noticed i can only attach 10 images but i have 11 so i guess its ok to just make a second post with the last image? Also is there any stuff that is necessary in a GDT? I will have start time and date in the title. should i add team stats and stuff too or what do you guys think, ive never done this before.
The only rule is have fun. The image can be added in another post and so can stats if you want to.

Reactions: Master Scheif

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

You can merge multiple images to get under 10 images as well, if that helps. Looking forward to it. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad