Injury Report: Jets Injury Report

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Good news. We really need both of these guys in the lineup (and Buff) if we are going to have a chance at the playoffs. And we need to win games against Buffalo, and especially Florida to start making it happen.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Just noticed this in the TSN article by Beyak:

"Zach Bogosian is expected back in the lineup Saturday against Florida (TSN 1290), while there is a chance Dustin Byfuglien made be ready for the Monday game in Carolina, although he has yet to resume skating with the team."

A chance Buff plays on Monday? I know it probably won't happen if he hasn't been skating yet, but is there a chance he's that close? Like sometime next week close?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
This appears to be good news. I'd love to get to roll with a healthy lineup and see what these guys can do together.

Puckschmuck*

Someone in the BDT mentionned that Kand and Stapleton are not in the lineup tonight. Can anyone confirm this and why?

EDIT: Kane out with a concussion.

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
kane has a concussion but he spends all day in a twitter fight with a fan?

the whole things seems odd......is there actual confirmation that it is a concussion?....

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

the whole things seems odd......is there actual confirmation that it is a concussion?....

One retweet, and one tweet - not quite all day. ;)

Noel stated in an interview last night that he was tested, and failed the concussion testing. They still haven't said that it's 100% a concussion as far as I know - they're observing his condition.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

This is precisely how small things become big things.

He responded to one tweet with a tweet of his own.

The original tweet/ pic is from someone I know personally. There is NO reason to take this guy seriously, he is looking for attention and getting plenty of it.

All day in a Twitter fight? Really?

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
All day in a Twitter fight? ReaJlly?

Sorry. I wasn't really being serious. I did find it odd that he all of a sudden had a concussion from an unknown incident on a non game day.

You don't get a concussion without knowing when.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Sorry. I wasn't really being serious. I did find it odd that he all of a sudden had a concussion from an unknown incident on a non game day.

You don't get a concussion without knowing when.

It actually does happen.

It's happened to a friend of mine.

Hell, it basically happened to Crosby.

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
not buying it....if it happened on the ice they would be able to pinpoint it to a likely occurrence....the answer wouldnt just be....i dunno...

nobody else finds the whole thing bizarre?

i'm sure the truth will come out eventually.

it is a real shame that the kane thing has spiralled out of control.....i hope he gets better soon, because we need his scoring....i also hope that true north deals with the situation one way or another.

Last edited:

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
He clearly got hurt when he slipped on the ice outside of Earls and hit his head. You see, he was running because he didn't want to pay his bill at the restaurant, he fell because he didn't expect it to be icy. He needs to get used to the Winnipeg winters if he's going to keep dine and dashing without injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad