Injury Report: Jets Injury Report

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
yeah we were talking about it in another thread.

However!
Me personally like having an injury only thread.
what does everyone else think on this board?

We can keep all the info in one central place

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Eric Fehr was known beforehand, before the trade even. No one really discloses injuries anymore.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Maxwell is listed as a game day decision for Friday.

I wonder if they just have Buff have on an indoor Tour De MTS via stationary bike at the moment while they make decisions on other d-men?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
This thread definitely deserves to be stickied. Even if Buff's injury is minor, best to just hold him out and let the other D battle for roster spots. We need our monster to be healthy for the regular season.

CH3NO2

Jul 9, 2011
What is the nature of Mcardle's injury?Ive heard very little about him through camp

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Any news on the Big Buff?

Doesn't sound too serious, and if it is he'd only miss 1 regular season game next week.

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Stapleton is now injured after taking an Enstrom shot in the face that required stitches.

So that makes five players (Stapleton, Maxwell, Fehr, McArdle and Gagnon) currently injured.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Found this, many people are asking about injuries in other threads, thought this would be helpful

Only thing it doesnt mention is that the Jets are at the 23 man roster limit and to take Maxwell or McArdle off IR they would need to clear room, and if Hainsey is really only going to be out a few days to a week, I doubt they place him on IR.

Player Injury Status/Updated Notes
Ron Hainsey D Upper Body Ques Wed - 10/18/11 Hainsey was forced from Monday's game against the Penguins with an upper body injury and was unable to make a return. He is considered questionable for Wednesday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Evander Kane LW Lower Body Ques Wed - 10/18/11 Kane missed Monday's game against the Penguins after suffering a lower body injury on Saturday against the Coyotes. He remains questionable for Wednesday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Ben Maxwell C Undisclosed Ques Wed - 10/18/11 Maxwell has been sidelined since training camp with an undisclosed injury but was back skating with the team on October 11th. He remains questionable for Wednesday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Kenndal McArdle LW Undisclosed Ques Wed - 10/18/11 McArdle is dealing with an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for Wednesday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Eric Fehr RW Shoulder I-R - 10/16/11 Fehr has been placed on the injured reserve as he continues to recover from offseason shoulder surgery. He is expected to miss at least another month.

PostmanPat1919

Jul 18, 2011
Aaron Gagnon is also on IR at the moment. I figure both him and McArdle are going to be waived and sent down to St. John's once reactivated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad