Injury Report: Jets Injury Report

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Most of the time we have no idea. "Day-to-day" can now mean "week-to-week" apparently.

I'm not one who demands transparancy in injury reporting but saying everyone is day to day is getting tiresome.

If you know a guy is going to be a couple of weeks, say it ffs.

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg
I'm not one who demands transparancy in injury reporting but saying everyone is day to day is getting tiresome.

Yeah I have to agree with this. To have false hope every game that Buff and Bogo are coming back is getting annoying. It was the same with Little.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

Noel has said in the media a few times actual injury times. He said we wouldn't see Buff for awhile and Little was at least a week away when he was hurt.

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg
Noel has said in the media a few times actual injury times. He said we wouldn't see Buff for awhile and Little was at least a week away when he was hurt.

I find this info usually comes later. It seems as though we get a week or two of day-to-day and then when the injured player isn't back and people start questioning the extended absence we get a more truthful answer.
It's not really the end of the world, just a little annoying.

Maybe we should just get injured less :p:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
So it looks like Wheeler didn't fly with the team to Ottawa because the hospital kept him for observation, but he might fly out later if he gets the green light?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So it looks like Wheeler didn't fly with the team to Ottawa because the hospital kept him for observation, but he might fly out later if he gets the green light?

Sigh... one of the Jets only forwards who seems to want to score right now, and he gets hurt.

We need several of our forwards to wake up.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
RickRalphTSN Rick Ralph
Day to day for Bogosian. However the glass is more on the half empty side there.
20 hours ago

Your guess is as good as mine. People were saying he'd be ready for this road trip a few days ago. It's annoying that no one really knows.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Your guess is as good as mine. People were saying he'd be ready for this road trip a few days ago. It's annoying that no one really knows.

Great updates we are getting now on the injury front. We can't get specific injuries, nor timetables, but we can get an awesome cup half full reference!

Maybe that will be the new team measuring stick:

Q: How does Buff's injury look?
A: "I think we are looking at a real 1/4 cup situation here. I was originally going to say 1/3 of a cup, but then Buff had a MRI that didn't look good so I had to dump some water out."

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Great updates we are getting now on the injury front. We can't get specific injuries, nor timetables, but we can get an awesome cup half full reference!

Maybe that will be the new team measuring stick:

Q: How does Buff's injury look?
A: "I think we are looking at a real 1/4 cup situation here. I was originally going to say 1/3 of a cup, but then Buff had a MRI that didn't look good so I had to dump some water out."

Haha... it really is ridiculous.

I've had to remove a couple of unfounded rumours on here that suggested that Byfuglien's injury is far more serious than people are letting on, but honestly, what the team is doing is no better.

Give us something concrete. Are you guys just this bad at diagnosis? Now when I hear day to day I just cringe.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Any word on Mark Scheifele's injury you guys?

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I thought there was a report he missed a game with an injury around the same time Lowery went out and was not sure if he is in the lineup right now?

Not trying to spread any rumors just thought I heard he missed a game?

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just went back to find the post and it was reported by one of our posters that on January 13th Mark went out of the game vs. Niagara Ice Dogs with an injury. It appears he has played since so I guess there is nothing to worry about

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Just went back to find the post and it was reported by one of our posters that on January 13th Mark went out of the game vs. Niagara Ice Dogs with an injury. It appears he has played since so I guess there is nothing to worry about

That's good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad