GDT: Jets @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS HD, TSN-HABS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
don't think the habs are playing bad.

there not making many mistakes, jets just getting it done when they do. not price's night, hopefully the team will bail him out.

our pk still needs some major work.

Habcentric

Jan 24, 2013
I was about to post that i was sure Galchenyuk should of gotten an assist on that cole goal.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
jets remind me a lot of the Bruins - without the ******* cheap shots. they have big slow forwards and they play = of a half-court game. nothing fancy. they cycle down low and look for point shot after point shot. PK would've been perfect for a game like this because of his jam and ability to move the puck. we have to keep fore-checking and skating to create turnovers and penalties

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
So Galchenyuk has 5 points in not quite 5 games and Gallagher 4 points in not quite 4 games....I like it.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Those saying Galchenyuk skating ability is mediocre needs to watch hockey more he's been our fastest forward with the puck tonight easily along with Plek.

He is making some sick plays already a 25 points season is more than possible for him

Who said Galchenyuk is a poor skater? That person must have a seeing eyed dog or a cane.

David_99

Jan 16, 2005
Moncton, NB
don't think the habs are playing bad.

there not making many mistakes, jets just getting it done when they do. not price's night, hopefully the team will bail him out.

our pk still needs some major work.

Jets are us from a few years ago. Trap trap trap, score on the PP.

pine*

BB0sfvOCMAENewh.jpg

rofl rds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad