GDT: Jets @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS HD, TSN-HABS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Gallagher and Galchenyuk both have put up a PPG so far, no matter what happens the rest the game.

AGally - 5 games, 5 points
BGally - 4 games, 4 points

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
1 PPG
515835-alex-galchenyuk.jpg

No Excuses

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Price doesn't seem on his game. 2nd goal wasn't his fault it was a bad bounce but he should have had the other two and also got lucky handling the puck. Doesn't seem sharp. 1st goal went through him, 3rd one he was way too deep and down early.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
BB0sfvOCMAENewh.jpg

rofl rds.

Earlier, they were showing a tweet about Subban and in the bottom of the screen, there was another tweet saying "We should call him Subbafa ggot". I don't how RDS doesn't double check these things...

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Looks to me like Price is playing an adapted style, kind of like a golfer trying to change his swing.

Don't like that he's off his skates so early and playing so deep in the crease.

I assume this new style is from his coach. Groulx still?
Don't like at all.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Gallagher and Galchenyuk both have put up a PPG so far, no matter what happens the rest the game.

AGally - 5 games, 5 points
BGally - 4 games, 4 points

AGally was a non-factor on both assists, but good players always seem to pick up points. I have him in my pool so I'm not complaining.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
still terrified that eller and DD have sucked so much that we need to double-shift an 18 y.o at center

I think Eller has played a decent game... One bad penalty but strong on the puck.

I was hoping his offensive instincts from playing overseas would kick in, but it's only his 3rd game... Give the kid a few more games!:handclap:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
DD had a couple good shifts to close out the period and got his faceoff % to almost 50 now. Hopefully he can have a strong 3rd.

If him and Eller can start clicking, we are going to have 3 dangerous lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->