GDT: Jets @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS HD, TSN-HABS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good shift by Desharnais
First one this period.

DD is snakebit bad...
I honestly wonder if something happened overseas (injury). When I watched him in the Spengler Cup and in the Swiss league, he was awesome. By far the best player on the #1 team in Switzerland. I didn't see his last few games - wonder if he tweaked something.

He's not the fastest guy, but he looks slower than normal. And his hands are poor, he's never had poor hands.

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
On the goal, you can clearly see that Galchenyuk makes a kicking motion to get the puck on Cole's stick. He should definitely get an assist. What a player the kid is gonna be.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Price is rattled, overplaying everything.

True enough but if he's there when we need him in the 3rd, it's all good. Even Roy had ****** games but he usually stepped it up in the crunch. Price was dynamite the first three games. He was likely not starting tomorrow anyway due to the back-to-back. Hopefully he'll be in peak form for the weekend.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Two words, and TSN's really good at using these two words shamelessly: Spin. City.

I have a weird feeling this is going to be "one of those games" for us, where we'll have to battle like crazy to score while the Jets will pot a couple on seamless plays. 3-2 in a shootout, but I think we'll win that. Hopefully, AG27 gets to shine in it.

Those last two goals were exactly this, and I hope this doesn't become a trend for the rest of tonight.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
First one this period.

I honestly wonder if something happened overseas (injury). When I watched him in the Spengler Cup and in the Swiss league, he was awesome. By far the best player on the #1 team in Switzerland. I didn't see his last few games - wonder if he tweaked something.

He's not the fastest guy, but he looks slower than normal. And his hands are poor, he's never had poor hands.

DD has always been a slow starter.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
True enough but if he's there when we need him in the 3rd, it's all good. Even Roy had ****** games but he usually stepped it up in the crunch. Price was dynamite the first three games. He was likely not starting tomorrow anyway due to the back-to-back. Hopefully he'll be in peak form for the weekend.

it happens, he'll bounce back i'm not even worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad