GDT: Jets @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS HD, TSN-HABS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I think Eller has played a decent game... One bad penalty but strong on the puck.

I was hoping his offensive instincts from playing overseas would kick in, but it's only his 3rd game... Give the kid a few more games!:handclap:

i'd like to see him at center. double shift a winger with him and cole

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
BB0sfvOCMAENewh.jpg

rofl rds.

Solid math skills at least :handclap:

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Seriously i have a man crush on Galchenyuk now Gallagher is not far he is teasing me maybe i will fall for him too in not too long.

Subban you lost your place in my heart deal with it

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
The Galltrio has been amazing again tonight, and me thinks it was better with Cole over Prust.

Also, Emelin is so damn great

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
We need something to spark up the guys and the fans for the third. Would be a perfect moment for the first EmelinBOOM of the season.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Odd, Boxscore on canadiens website says shots in 2nd were 4 for WPG and 10 for MTL. Total of 10-17 in our favor.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Jets are us from a few years ago. Trap trap trap, score on the PP.

cannot believe i used the wrong they're....but yes, they're not that strong 5-5. Habs look like they will be able to compete most nights which is kind of nice.

do we play west coast teams this year?

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I think the team is showing that they can compete against teams who are coming with their working boots on.

I'm ALSO thinking that Desharnais' line should play 3rd line minutes until Patches comes back. Have Plek's line first and Double Gally as second.

Out East

Jan 11, 2013
Halifax NS
Price seems distracted or mad or something. I wonder if the PK talk is ticking him off? Young guys are flying. It struck me tonight that our awesome "3rd line" didn't exist at all last year. That line + Markov = smiles all around!

Desharnais is really struggling. Almost like he's hurt or something.

We need this game to make a statement and keep the momentum before the series with the Hens.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
http://www.rds.ca/

'' PK Subban, pas tout à fait le bienvenu''

'' PK Subban, not really welcomed"

RDS stiring **** up again... gee

Read the article and there are no quotes, nor any indications that prove that the locker room doesn't welcome P.K. back. What a bunch of sensationalist horsepoop. It actually seems like the players that were interviewed are more annoyed by the journalists continually inquiring about PK.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Galchenyuk has two weird assists, but it makes up for the insane pass that Prust put off the crossbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->