GDT: Jets @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS HD, TSN-HABS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
Desharnais has lost his mojo, is just dont get why? Last year year he was a tank !

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Those saying Galchenyuk skating ability is mediocre needs to watch hockey more he's been our fastest forward with the puck tonight easily along with Plek.

He is making some sick plays already a 25 points season is more than possible for him

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
I honestly wonder if something happened overseas. When I watched him in the Spengler Cup and in the Swiss league, he was awesome. By far the best player on the #1 team in Switzerland.

Seguin was tearing up the Swiss leage and hes also starting very slowly. Might take a few weeks to adjust back to the NA game.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
On the goal, you can clearly see that Galchenyuk makes a kicking motion to get the puck on Cole's stick. He should definitely get an assist. What a player the kid is gonna be.

Not only is he one of the youngest players in the league right now, he practically missed an entire season's worth of development! Just think about that.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
First one this period.

I honestly wonder if something happened overseas (injury). When I watched him in the Spengler Cup and in the Swiss league, he was awesome. By far the best player on the #1 team in Switzerland. I didn't see his last few games - wonder if he tweaked something.

He's not the fastest guy, but he looks slower than normal. And his hands are poor, he's never had poor hands.

Eller was the best player on his team in Finland too, I'm beginning to think it's hard to read much out of that.

You need to stop looking for an excuse, we know he's better than THIS. But I'm very happy we didn't listen to this forum and trade Plekanec to make Desharnais the #1 C this year. :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
DD has always been a slow starter.
He's been playing since November though. He started slow in the Swiss league, then went on fire. But shouldn't his gears already be going?

Eller was the best player on his team in Finland too, I'm beginning to think it's hard to read much out of that.

You need to stop looking for an excuse, we know he's better than THIS. But I'm very happy we didn't listen to this forum and trade Plekanec to make Desharnais the #1 C this year. :laugh:
I was never a fan of trading Pleky or any of our C's. I'm still not.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
What's weirder? Cole scoring or Kaberle taking two slappers in a row?

Cole needs someone threading him beautiful passes, that used to be Desharnais but that isn't happening now. Galchenyuk will be his centre if this keeps up and Gallagher will be moving on up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad