Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Giroux & Snyder apparently had "words" after they were shut out today. Half the Flyer board wants to trade G. He's had a terrible season so far. Giroux for Buff? His cap hit is 3.75 this year then 8 X 8.25.

Would love Giroux on this team. Buff+ for Giroux.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Giroux & Snyder apparently had "words" after they were shut out today. Half the Flyer board wants to trade G. He's had a terrible season so far. Giroux for Buff? His cap hit is 3.75 this year then 8 X 8.25.

Where did you hear this Aavco Cup? I went over to Flyers boards and i could not find anything.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@BroadStBull: Snider and Giroux having a heart to heart talk after mtg. G pats his boss' shoulder. #Flyers

Post Game thread Flyers Devils.

Last edited:

citizenmundane

Nov 3, 2013
How about Buff and Burmi's rights and/or draft pick/prospect to NYR for Derick Brassard and John Moore. Is this insane?

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
@BroadStBull: Snider and Giroux having a heart to heart talk after mtg. G pats his boss' shoulder. #Flyers

Post Game thread Flyers Devils.

Sound like a good thing to me. I'd love to see G in a Jets uni. I feel like this isn't much indication, but I do feel like he could get moved. Holmgren is notorious for his knee jerk reactions, and G isn't getting it done. It's only a matter of time before he gets run out of town.

G for buff and Burmi's rights should get it done.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Sound like a good thing to me. I'd love to see G in a Jets uni. I feel like this isn't much indication, but I do feel like he could get moved. Holmgren is notorious for his knee jerk reactions, and G isn't getting it done. It's only a matter of time before he gets run out of town.

G for buff and Burmi's rights should get it done.

Could be a very good deal for both sides. He gives them the mean, dynamite, offensive defenseman they're looking for since Pronger went down and get another young center.

We get the 1st line center we're looking for since... well... Marc Savard? :laugh:

I love Burmistrov and Buff but a 1st line Center is best value for those two. It makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Kane Giroux Wheeler
Ladd Scheifele Little
Frolik Jokinen Setoguchi
Tangradi Slater Someoneelse

Toby Bogo
Ellerby Trouba
Pardy Postma
Stuart

like?

*edit*

I started a thread on the trade board

Last edited: