Post-Game Talk: Jets can't solve Foster [Lose to Chicago 6-2]

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
In your world all veterans who have a track record of success deserve to keep their spots so young upcomers should never get a chance.
Lol, no, not even close. Roslo is not ready to replace Perreault yet, that's just silly. I'm all for young players pushing their way into the lineup, but it has to be the right decsion. Replacing Perreault is not the right decision.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
The Jets played like Peewee Herman in a dark theatre...

tumblr_mlyai0BrJf1ry46hlo1_500.gif

Can I see your stub please sir...

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Players post-game audio: Wheeler, Little and Comrie.

Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: What didn't work tonight after such a strong homestand? Is that an easier game to forget when multiple things went wrong? What did the Hawks do to keep the shots to the outside? Did he get a sense of frustration from his team? Thoughts on facing the emergency backup goalie? On it being a trap game.

To listen click here.
I'm not going to listen but let me guess, Wheeler beat up Comrie for the loss rite?

I must say the Jets played liek a real EDM Dynasty... going for another 1st overall.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hey Winnipeg Jets you just won 6 games in a row what are you going to do now? We’re going to suck in Chicago!

Comrie 41 shots, let 6 in probably should have saved a few more!

Did Invisibtny play, Ehlers AWOL, Laine MIA!

Buff and Morrow got the night off, nice of Mo!

Perreault, Armia, Lowry, Copp, need to chip in a goal more than once every 20 games!

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
After seeing Comrie a couple times, I have little confidence in him as our backup. I wish the Jets would have picked up Raanta or Grubauer in the expansion draft.

If Mason cannot stay healthy, and Helle goes down for a period of time --we'll be in trouble--the same as Chicago has had this year with Crawford getting hurt.

I just don't know what Chevy will do on this ?? will he hope that Mason will bounce back, or will he buy him out, or trade him ?? and aquire a solid backup ?? What to do ??

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Lol, no, not even close. Roslo is not ready to replace Perreault yet, that's just silly. I'm all for young players pushing their way into the lineup, but it has to be the right decsion. Replacing Perreault is not the right decision.
That is not the perception you give off. It sounds like I want to throw older guys under the bus for young guys and you defend them saying look at their record no matter what they do or don't do look at their track history from the past, past years. I say that's where you give young guys a chance. You give Roslo Tanev's job that's not putting him in a position to show off his offensive side like you do if you put him top 9.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Hey Winnipeg Jets you just won 6 games in a row what are you going to do now? We’re going to suck in Chicago!

Comrie 41 shots, let 6 in probably should have saved a few more!

Did Invisibtny play, Ehlers AWOL, Laine MIA!

Buff and Morrow got the night off, nice of Mo!

Perreault, Armia, Lowry, Copp, need to chip in a goal more than once every 20 games!
Lowry got 2 assist last game. Way to link him in with Armia and Perrault.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
When is he due to hit puberty ?

I think when he does --that will settle him down a lot, and will settle his nerves as he moves into adulthood, and then we'll see some results- "hopefully."

I think because of his very small size, I'd look seriously at getting rid of him, if I were Chevy.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016

I think when he does --that will settle him down a lot, and will settle his nerves as he moves into adulthood, and then we'll see some results- "hopefully."

I think because of his very small size, I'd look seriously at getting rid of him, if I were Chevy.
If they had a backup. After this season Hutch is gone and Mason the million dollar back up is too pricey.

Reactions: GNP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad