Post-Game Talk: Jets 6- Ottawa/St.Laurent 5

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
That they can score 43 and 28 goals respectively and have that many points? Between them?

How about Perrault with 1 goal in months...

Think about this

LITTLE has 200 career goals and the rest of key Jets veteran are close in that area.

Laine has 79 goals as an under 20.
In the last 7 Jet games ... Perrault has more goals than Laine.:eek:

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
What a &!&#&!

Ovie with an empty net.

Coach helping him to win i guess

It's tough beating Ovi. The guy never changes during a PP or when there is an empty net opportunity. He seriously playes the ENTIRE PP!

Hopefull Laine works on his cardio in the little offseason we might have this summer :sarcasm:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Probably Laine is gripping the stick a little too much now.

He needs that interview again thst he is playing bad.

And Ehlers just be Ehlers happy all around.

Its going to get harder for them in the playoff.

If other teams been concentrating to shut them down.

And other lines step up. Its all good.

Laine is young and learning. He will get his time to lead the team.

Im just hoping for him to get to 45 goals now.

That’s the thing. If the Wild spend too much time focusing on Laine, we have the guns to make them pay. The other night against Toronto, Buff’s goal was a direct result of Hyman taking himself out of the play to shadow Laine. If the Wild do that in the playoffs, Ehlers, or Connor, or Wheeler, or Scheifele, or Buff, etc. will burn them.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Analysis = garbage time game

Can't wait for playoffs to start

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Teams focus on Stastny line because they get the media attention. Schief line gets good match ups because of it and they have been pretty dominate too lately. That 4th line though just crushes teams top lines and eats up bottom lines like no ones business.

Reactions: Mony Vibescu

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Teams focus on Stastny line because they get the media attention. Schief line gets good match ups because of it and they have been pretty dominate too lately. That 4th line though just crushes teams top lines and eats up bottom lines like no ones business.
Exactly ... it's a team sport ... the object of the game is to win the Stanley Cup not the rocket trophy.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I just don't like seeing teams on their way to playoffs not giving a crap like the teams they are playing.
I think there was only a single f*** to give in that game and the teams kept kind of trading it back and forth.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I'd take mason with a concussion and on 1 leg over comrie tomorrow. Comrie still needs to work on his game.

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad