Post-Game Talk: Jets 6- Ottawa/St.Laurent 5

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So as it turns out, this may have been Karlsson's last ever game in. Sens jersey

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Looks like penalties were a problem again. 6 goals scored and no points for Pate? wtF? I see the best 4th line in history got in on the action again.:thumbu:

Matty P sheds the orangutan and 2 more points. Carry on.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah it's crazy ainnit! I just find odds where Jets are at *THE TOP TO WIN IT ALL* the best :D

I mean, I don't believe it, but then I look at all the things they do and they do them all excellently.

Of course, the sobering followup is that even the odds-on favorite is still very unlikely to win, but that's what happens when you have several elite contenders, any of who could win and no one would be stunned.

Having said that, I completely objectively and unbiasedly estimate our cup chances at about 100%. Homer glasses may apply :P

Reactions: Tommigun

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I mean, I don't believe it, but then I look at all the things they do and they do them all excellently.

Of course, the sobering followup is that even the odds-on favorite is still very unlikely to win, but that's what happens when you have several elite contenders, any of who could win and no one would be stunned.

Having said that, I completely objectively and unbiasedly estimate our cup chances at about 100%. Homer glasses may apply :P

Those are some good odds, friend!

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad