Post-Game Talk: Jets 6- Ottawa/St.Laurent 5

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Francois St. Laurent has a beef with the Jets, disgusting officiating tonight.

He's an all-around garbage ref with a special place in his heart for the Jets. His Wiki page has like a dozen "notable games" which is code for "**** storm caused by garbage reffing".

Reactions: Hobby Bull

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Looked like a mix between pre-season hockey and an atom all star game. A win is a win.

I didn't notice Bobby Ryan on the ice until he was groping Myers at the end.

nhl.com has Conner scoring his 30th tonight and no goal for Perrault. Did I miss something?:help:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
27mnf7.jpg

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
If the Avs lose tonight it's official we play Minny 1st rd, if Colorado wins still undecided

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player post-game audio: Wheeler and Copp.

Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: Happy to take the points and leave? Thoughts on the 4th line. On Mathieu Perreault getting rewarded with a goal. Getting secondary scoring. On resting guys. Status of Steve Mason?

To listen click here.

Swiftt

Jul 3, 2016
Winnipeg
I hope that laine is okay and didn’t pull his groin on that phantom trip. That fall looked kind of awkward and he looked like he was grimacing a bit

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
Can a ref officiate back2back? If so put st.laurent in for a game tomorrow I need more laughs

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Other teams are starting to hear foot steps when Copp and Lowry are on the ice they finish checks, Morrissey is the most under rated d-man in the NHL nobody talks about him but we all know his worth. Bought time Matty P, nothing would be better that him and Little finding their games in the playoffs.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I just hope Hellebuyck sits for two games, I don't care one bit if we lose or not. I just want wins in the playoffs now.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
It would be nice to see Laine score one of these days. It's almost like he's lost his touch which is unfortunate since Ovi is still only 2 goals up on him.

:jets

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
If the Avs lose tonight it's official we play Minny 1st rd, if Colorado wins still undecided

STL could still finish 3rd with the ROW tiebreak.

At any rate, Wild almost at third. I hope those blasted Avs don’t take 8th. With their injuries, they’ll probably get swept by Nashville. :p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad