Post-Game Talk: Jets 1 period not enough lose 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Leave the kid alone! Stop moving him from league to league. I hope they don’t even consider for a year. Haven’t we learned anything from Vesalainen?

Why not give him a chance. He's playing quite well for the Moose. Lambert didn't go back to Finland like Vesalainen did against the Jets wishes

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Maybe it's time for crazy blender

Connor Scheif perfetti
Nino Names Ehlers
Iafallo Lowry Kupari
Barron Gus Apples

Call up whoever to sit. Viel. Toni.

D is more the problem tho. Schmidt sucks. Dillon is struggling. Pionk ain't it either

Reactions: TS Quint

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
This is a coach that preaches defending, and we are at 14 goals against in 3 games. Yikes.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Chisholm's filling in at 4th line RW at practice apparently. Defense remains the same. Appleton and Vilardi not skating.

Mike McIntyre is also saying that Namestnikov is at 2nd line C with Perfetti at LW.

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Chisholm's filling in at 4th line RW at practice apparently. Defense remains the same. Appleton and Vilardi not skating.

Mike McIntyre is also saying that Namestnikov is at 2nd line C with Perfetti at LW.

What a piss off. Really going cut it off at game 4. Garbage coaching is garbage. Old school crap at its finest

None

Feb 22, 2012
What a piss off. Really going cut it off at game 4. Garbage coaching is garbage. Old school crap at its finest

Feels oddly desperate considering the bolded.

Ehlers is also on PP1 replacing Vilardi. Certainly not a placeholder, so I'd guess Vilardi's missing some time.

Reactions: Stumbledore

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Feels oddly desperate considering the bolded.

If he actually feels like Namestnikov is an actual real answer it says far more about Bones and his decision making then anything else. Just another reason I never wanted yet another risk adverse retread.

Honest to God how is a kid supposed to get confident in a new role when a coach signals out his mistake in the PC and then moves him out of the role the next practice. This is Bush league level crap.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
If he actually feels like Namestnikov is an actual real answer it says far more about Bones and his decision making then anything else. Just another reason I never wanted yet another risk adverse retread.

Honest to God how is a kid supposed to get confident in a new role when a coach signals out his mistake in the PC and then moves him out of the role the next practice. This is Bush league level crap.

Could be McIntyre Is wrong lol

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Vilardi to LTIR. Set to return April 19th. Boom! Loads of cap space to add a legit rh defenseman.:sarcasm:

Isn’t that how you need to operate to win a Championship?
Only if you are good enough to get there without key pieces. That is yet to be determined with this version of the Jets.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I don't really view Namestnikov as any less risky than Perfetti.

Mitchell Clinton's also reporting it :dunno:

Yeah but he also has Cole in the middle on his card. Maybe they are just giving both reps there for switching purposes.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011

Wait, they are giving up already? Classic Jets.

Maybe. Billick has Perfetti in the middle on his line card. Maybe I blew up too soon lol. Kupari on line 1. That's a good thing, Nino down to line 3 so maybe Appelton is also out for a bit.

Change his name to RoadMappleton for all I care. Tired of watching him muffin shots all over the place. I would rather watch a prospect grow in that spot.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Come on Vilardi's MCL!!!

Don't be too effed up.

Please and thank you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: macmaroon

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I don't get moving Perfetti off 2C, if that actually happens. I thought he has been doing well in that role.

I was leery having Bowness for more than one season, given what Stars fans had said. I took all that with a grain of salt though. But I did expect him to do some head scratching things (like favouring vets for baffling reasons).

None

Feb 22, 2012

Depth :sarcasm:

Rick Bowness also confirmed that Perfetti is back at wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad