Player Discussion Jesse Puljujärvi pt 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
If hes just faking it to not get sent down, qualify him for next year, and if he signs, sit his dumb ass in the press box all year. Or he can go to europe.

Reactions: frag2

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
The Oilers are saying its long term.

JP agent said he wants a second opinion before surgery.

Every one is reaching to make the situation a conspiracy.

At least it is a situation where the truth will come out :)

However it plays out, the timing absolutely sucks. Really wanted to see Pulju take part in a playoff run in the A.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Read that carefully.

You might figure it out.

Ya no where there does it say who thinks what.

As for the injury makes a lot of sense based on what Stauffer tweeted about keeping Chiasson because of JP and Khaira's injuries.

Figured one of them was going to long term, but I wonder if both are done

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Read that carefully.

You might figure it out.

I don't think that is really saying that the Oilers guys recommended surgery. Can just be Pulju's agent selling the idea of surgery to justify seeking the 2nd opinion. Guess we will see.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Nowhere does it say the Oilers are recommending surgery. Read carefully.

Wow this board actually cant read.

Oilers say long term injury. Oilers Doctors throwing the surgery option to JP's camp.

JP camp want 2nd opinion to see if surgery is needed.

Its not complicated at all right now.

Unless your trying to conspire.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton

Oilers say long term injury. Oilers Doctors throwing the surgery option to JP's camp.

That is literally not what that tweet says. We know he's out with a lower body injury, whether it was initiated by the player's camp or the Oilers is unknown. Oilers doctors gave one opinion, they want a second. We have no idea what the Oilers doc's opinion was, unless you're citing something else.

Reactions: TB12

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

I think everyone is looking for where the bolded is confirmed. I just see Pulju/agent saying they want a 2nd opinion, and Pulju's agent floating the possibility of surgery, which he could be doing all on his own.

NoDust33

Apr 11, 2016

Even if 2nd opinion says surgery isnt needed, hes still out long term and on IR, as stated by oilers regardless of outcome of 2nd opinion.

This would mean he would miss the chance to be reassigned to condors in time for playoffs wouldn't it?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
That is literally not what that tweet says. We know he's out with a lower body injury, whether it was initiated by the player's camp or the Oilers is unknown. Oilers doctors gave one opinion, they want a second. We have no idea what the Oilers doc's opinion was, unless you're citing something else.
I'd add that long-term could mean 2 weeks or a year as well. The NHL is so vague on so many things.

Oilers could be saying he's out for a month, but agent thinks he needs surgery. Or the other way around

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

I see you're getting frustrated that we don't just accept your fiction.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What a mess. I don't blame players for getting second opinions either way, but why this came out to go with everything else is just a mess

Reactions: Bryanbryoil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad