G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Alain Chainey said he was the BPA
Tim Burke said he was the BPA
5 scouts from Bobby Macs list
Timmins list
Chayka's comments

That's coming god damn close to majority that thought he was the best (Though Chainey isn't employed anymore.)

Right. That was my point. We were aware of this here, in HFHabs land, and alot of us repeated it ad nauseam whenever the BPA question came up. So like @Ozymandias said, there were a decent group here that liked the pick at draft day. What I'm saying is the further you went out of our boards the more people thought he wasn't considered a top-3-5 pick, which obviously wasn't the case.

Reactions: larrypacman8167

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Right. That was my point. We were aware of this here, in HFHabs land, and alot of us repeated it ad nauseam whenever the BPA question came up. So like @Ozymandias said, there were a decent group here that liked the pick at draft day. What I'm saying is the further you went out of our boards the more people thought he wasn't considered a top-3-5 guy, which obviously wasn't the case.
Yup, the main board was absolutely dreadful and the "LOL THX HABS" memes were cringey at best.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I was under the impression most of us were aware in the weeks leading up to the draft that Kotkaniemi would be our pick. It seemed like the idea begun to pick up steam close to the draft due our need at center and his hockey IQ. I was definitely not surprised at the pick. That said a lot of Habs fans I met at work were surprised because many assumed Zadina was the clear cut choice at number 3.

Lotta people were not okay with it, and were so anxious to shit on Jesperi that he made it through exactly 1 period of a development camp scrimmage before the peanut gallery started chirping.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Lotta people were not okay with it, and were so anxious to **** on Jesperi that he made it through exactly 1 period of a development camp scrimmage before the peanut gallery started chirping.
The tears were real. I made a pretty tasty gif at the time -that got almost instantly removed- which may or may not make its comeback should the situation require it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotProkofievian

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Keep shooting and working on said shot.

Maybe he's getting use to his stick, but before at times he looked so awkward with his long ass stick

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
no ****....

I misread then edited. Who cares about nominations anyway? It’s petterson’s to lose.

Still doubt he makes it top three anyway because he’s not flashy

You underestimate the power Montreal media has.

I think he'll be nominated but as others have said, Pettersson already has it.

Reactions: Be a Hab

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That watch, tho.

PTWVE7hCzDa651gslTd0RnjHXJpnWoPv6Bd90Zyk8Do.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad