Prospect Info: Jesperi Kotkaniemi Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ya I would say the "dream" would be for him to make the team and have a Matthews like impact.

Sigh yes, but alas, kotkaniemi did not go 1st overall, and highly touted at that did he?, they spoke of Matthews at 15, nobody heard of kotkaniemi up until 6 months before his draft (dont bomb me with negative reply's lol im just making an example and i know people knew of him before blahblah)

Your dream is an impossible one, this other dream is the best case scenario realistically THIS year.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I really had high hopes for this kid, when people start devaluing a prospect I.e Kotkaniemi! I just lose interest for f*** all. People could never be happy whatever choices the habs organization made, I understand Bergevin but we got a true center everyone been bitching about since Koivu era, honestly don't say a single word if he pans out and atleast become a 50-60-70 point center. I'm happy for this kid and I hope he has a wonderful career even if he doesn't reach that point, I'm happy. knowing a lot of pressures on him especially for a 18 year old.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I really had high hopes for this kid, when people start devaluing a prospect I.e Kotkaniemi! I just lose interest for **** all. People could never be happy whatever choices the habs organization made, I understand Bergevin but we got a true center everyone been *****ing about since Koivu era, honestly don't say a single word if he pans out and atleast become a 50-60-70 point center. I'm happy for this kid and I hope he has a wonderful career even if he doesn't reach that point, I'm happy. knowing a lot of pressures on him especially for a 18 year old.

Ummmmm, drop the melodrama, lots of people are happy with the pick.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Does it seem like alot of the media seem to be pushing, this kid into the lineup? Several media seem to be thinking he could make the team?

I would think this is a mistake, but.............

Reactions: Runner77

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Let's say we suck this year, are you going to say the same thing next year?

Yeah. I only want him to come when he’s ready to play a top 6 role on the team. God knows if the kid is decent defensively he’s gonna end up hemmed into our zone on every dzone start with two scrubs at wing while Golden Boy drouin gets all the favorable linemates ice time and zone starts lol I wouldn’t be suprised whatsoever if this is how we end up developing him if we bring him too early

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Yeah. I only want him to come when he’s ready to play a top 6 role on the team. God knows if the kid is decent defensively he’s gonna end up hemmed into our zone on every dzone start with two scrubs at wing while Golden Boy drouin gets all the favorable linemates ice time and zone starts lol I wouldn’t be suprised whatsoever if this is how we end up developing him if we bring him too early

Yeah... Cuz that's exactly what we did with Chucky... How can some of you be so biased? I just can't understand...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Does it seem like alot of the media seem to be pushing, this kid into the lineup? Several media seem to be thinking he could make the team?

I would think this is a mistake, but.............

I never liked the idea of rushing a player. However, this is where sound hockey decisions happen -- we need competent staff to make the right decision.

Having Bouchard and Ducharme on board provides insurance in this regard.

Reactions: BLONG7 and jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad