Jeremy Colliton thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Have to disagree here. It all starts at the top... All the red carpet bull****. All the bull**** media surrounding the "core 4". The constant media machine hyping these guys up. Putting the individual players above the team. That isn't on the coach.

That part is all true I'll agree.
But the coach still controls the room, the ice time etc. If he doesn't or isn't "allowed" to he should move on. Q or Colliton.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
The championship pedigree of the core 4 should be the first guys to look at for anyone on the team. It’s truly unbelievable if any of these guys are the issue in the room and to be honest down right sad. We have kids making the team now that looked at you guys as idols. Now go show them what made you so great.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That part is all true I'll agree.
But the coach still controls the room, the ice time etc. If he doesn't or isn't "allowed" to he should move on. Q or Colliton.

And Q controlled that room well winning 3 cups and falling in two WCF as well in that span

Players loved him for most part , fans loved him for most part , media loved him for most part and he will go down as the greatest coach in franchise history and is easily the 2nd greatest coach in Chicago sports history

Last edited:
Reactions: excaliber

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
When the Hawks weren't playing, or needing to practice,he let them do things some coaches may not. But if they had practice or a game, Q had their full attention and meant business. Most ex players talk about that all the time.

I can't even begin to count how many homes games started with the Hawks not ready play. I've posted that probably 50 times on this very board.

That is not having the team's attention.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I can't even begin to count how many homes games started with the Hawks not ready play. I've posted that probably 50 times on this very board.

That is not having the team's attention.
He's not a motivator, and NHL players shouldn't need motivating. He has his game plan, and wants people to work hard and play responsibly. If you don't do that, you are in trouble. Lots of teams don't "start on time", quite often.

Reactions: Section88

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
He's not a motivator, and NHL players shouldn't need motivating. He has his game plan, and wants people to work hard and play responsibly. If you don't do that, you are in trouble. Lots of teams don't "start on time", quite often.

This is different from JC how? LOL.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

3 time cup winners shouldn’t need a kick in the ass toBe motivated by a coach. They should just take over the room and f***ing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad