Kings News: Jeff Carter Activated; Will Play 11/25

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Happy B day in advance. Have a great day.

I haven't any connections with the people who run the promotions department especially since the team hired that B Ball kook to take over. That is where I would start if I were you but why you would want that job is beyond me.

Still, go get em if that is what you want, chase your dreams.
:handclap:

_mg_7973.jpg

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Can somebody get ME a job on the ice crew? O can skate very well and as of 7/1/14 I will be looking for a job. Heck I will even put on a mascot outfit.

Not really. What would I ever talk about with those girls?

Me

"Hey remember back when those V2 Vtuuks came out? Those blades were awful. I can't believe how many pro's gave them a shot".

them

"Um......................... Do you like RedBull and Vodka?"

Me

"I..............um................ what's a redbull?"

them

"Your old".

and so on.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010

Can somebody get ME a job on the ice crew? O can skate very well and as of 7/1/14 I will be looking for a job. Heck I will even put on a mascot outfit.

Me

"Hey remember back when those V2 Vtuuks came out? Those blades were awful. I can't believe how many pro's gave them a shot".

them

Me

them

"Your old".

and so on.

TG- Stick to what you know. Talk about #77 in the Buff and his stiffness updates… That'll impress 'em!

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I'm pretty sure you can't date them if you work with them. Isn't that like working at your favorite restaurant and not being able to eat any of the food?

Oh damn, I just compared my gender to food :/

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I'm pretty sure you can't date them if you work with them. Isn't that like working at your favorite restaurant and not being able to eat any of the food?

Oh damn, I just compared my gender to food :/

I'd get fired for one of them. Well worth it. Even DL would say you make that trade every day of the week.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009

Me

them

Me

them

"Your old".

and so on.

You've clearly never talked to them, because a lot of them do know about hockey. For example, second from the right: http://www.foxsportswest.com/story/All-in-the-Family?blockID=644336&feedID=10420

Our ice girls are ****ing awesome, regardless of how they look.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Um...... ok, she knows a tiny bit about hockey and is very pretty. My point was more that I wouldn't really have too much to talk to any of them about because they are just a bit too young for me (or for my tastes). I met one of them a year ago and she was a great girl but not my cup of tea. I didn't know it at the time but now what she was saying makes a bit more sense.

Can we go back to talking about hockey now? Sure everyone loves to see a half naked girl with a t-shirt cannon barely skating towards them with ill intent but somehow I think that has more to do with nature then hockey.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Um...... ok, she knows a tiny bit about hockey and is very pretty. My point was more that I wouldn't really have too much to talk to any of them about because they are just a bit too young for me (or for my tastes). I met one of them a year ago and she was a great girl but not my cup of tea. I didn't know it at the time but now what she was saying makes a bit more sense.

Can we go back to talking about hockey now? Sure everyone loves to see a half naked girl with a t-shirt cannon barely skating towards them with ill intent but somehow I think that has more to do with nature then hockey.

I don't. I was more into the 77 in buff talk. Can we analyze that a little more?

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I don't. I was more into the 77 in buff talk. Can we analyze that a little more?

I stand corrected.

Truth is I wouldn't like to see one either but then I wouldn't like to picture 77 in the buff either. I run a bit more cerebral in my tastes when it comes to those sort of things. Know the person and the rest works itself out.

This isn't going where I wanted it to or thought it would.

Oh well then.

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada

Why are you talking in the first place? :naughty:

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I stand corrected.

Truth is I wouldn't like to see one either but then I wouldn't like to picture 77 in the buff either. I run a bit more cerebral in my tastes when it comes to those sort of things. Know the person and the rest works itself out.

This isn't going where I wanted it to or thought it would.

Oh well then.

Lol, I know what you mean. Just playing around :laugh:

I'd still like to know what exactly is wrong with Carter's foot. I assume it's not a fracture but hockey teams don't really like to give out this information.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
@reallisa: Talked to Dean Lombardi: Jeff Carter will have his foot re-examined at the end of the wk. Team will have better idea of his status then

Too many injuries on the team :(

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Crazy how all the injuries came within the last few weeks, but I guess it's best to get them in November as suppose to March and April. Sucks that Quick goes down but if we can spin a positive is that he will get some rest this year. The thought of the Olympics plus a possible long playoff run was what worried me before the year began for Quick. I knew he'd be played to death by Sutter.

I Am Ziggy Palffy

Sep 9, 2003
Crazy how all the injuries came within the last few weeks, but I guess it's best to get them in November as suppose to March and April. Sucks that Quick goes down but if we can spin a positive is that he will get some rest this year. The thought of the Olympics plus a possible long playoff run was what worried me before the year began for Quick. I knew he'd be played to death by Sutter.

Same issue as last year, we inched into the playoffs and had to fight an uphill battle on the road the rest of the way. As I recall, we were pretty terrible on the road last year in the reg season.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
It's gotta be a hairline fracture. No cast and Carter telling TG that he felt like he could play in Buffalo. Hopefully after the reexamination they will say he's good to go.

@lakingsinsider: Sutter: "Jeff Carter broke his foot on a four-on-three overtime win for us"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00