Kings News: Jeff Carter Activated; Will Play 11/25

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Can't wait for Jagr to retire so this trade talk will stop... The guy that had 0 goals in 22 games in the playoffs last year? Hey DL throw a 1st rounder at it!!! Still love that triple over time game where the announcers were laughing because everyone was so tired Jagr looked like he was fast. :laugh::laugh:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Can't wait for Jagr to retire so this trade talk will stop... The guy that had 0 goals in 22 games in the playoffs last year? Hey DL throw a 1st rounder at it!!! Still love that triple over time game where the announcers were laughing because everyone was so tired Jagr looked like he was fast. :laugh::laugh:

He didn't have a good playoffs, but he did have a solid regular season and is doing well again this year. And really, how many times has Jagr not scored in 22 games in his career? I wouldn't want to count on him to be my leader anymore, but I'd bet in Sutter's system he'd do quite well.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
He didn't have a good playoffs, but he did have a solid regular season and is doing well again this year. And really, how many times has Jagr not scored in 22 games in his career? I wouldn't want to count on him to be my leader anymore, but I'd bet in Sutter's system he'd do quite well.

Not to mention he'd probably outwork everyone on the team. His passion and work ethic would permeate the locker room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->