RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Turtle, Trotz, Turtle!

Bluto Agrees

imagesTIMD34T4.jpg

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Still feels like The Trotz is in "break the colts" mode. That he needs to break the team down to play the way he wants. The talk on this board is Oates well and truly ****ed the team with his style of play, Holtby included. Then it stands to reason The Trotz needs some time to get the team playing his way. How long will that take? 20-30 games seems reasonable.

Good point, i would argue that some of the damage and imprints that idiot left on this team are irreversible. Let's hope Trotz can salvage some of it back.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Did anyone expect the Islanders to be really good this year? Because that's what they have been so far.

With all the young talent a year older, the free agent additions especially the huge upgrades in net both starting and backup... I don't know why more people didn't expect them to be MUCH improved.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Beagle has been doing an admirable job on that top line tbh laid that one on a platter for Ovi to take

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Well at least it would appear MoJo is starting to come into his own. Starting to realize his potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad