Sergei Bobrovski
Artem Anisimov
Jack Johnson
Fedor Tyutin (Questionable)
Matt Calvert
Mark Letestu
Cody Goloubef

They better win this one. :laugh:

I don't see Jenner or Atkinson on that list, so Columbus has hope in winning.

NoLookPass

Jan 16, 2014
When these two teams play each other it looks like an American flag fighting with itself...

Lets hope for 2 points. And don't give them any.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
I think it's the simple fact that Trotz wants a body going to the net. With Wilson hurt, that's gotta either be Beagle or Brouwer at this point. It seems keeping Brouwer on the 2nd line is more beneficial (not saying much) at this point.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think it's the simple fact that Trotz wants a body going to the net. With Wilson hurt, that's gotta either be Beagle or Brouwer at this point. It seems keeping Brouwer on the 2nd line is more beneficial (not saying much) at this point.

Not just that, who else can he really put up there with Wilson hurt? Trotz probably wants to keep that 2nd line intact 'coz offensively they've been the only line that is consistently scoring. He's tried Fehr and Ward w/o much success, and those two work better on that 3rd line anyway. And Trotz seems persistent in keeping Kuz at center. So Beags it is.

Sep 19, 2008
Washington Capitals
Verizon Center – Washington, DC
BIG PRICE DROP
down29%
vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
Tue, Nov 11 at 7 PM
from $8

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Not just that, who else can he really put up there with Wilson hurt? Trotz probably wants to keep that 2nd line intact 'coz offensively they've been the only line that is consistently scoring. He's tried Fehr and Ward w/o much success, and those two work better on that 3rd line anyway. And Trotz seems persistent in keeping Kuz at center. So Beags it is.

True, I always wondered what Latta would look like in a pinch up there instead of Beagle, but I love Latta on that 4th line. I just think he has better hands.

All In all.. Beagle isn't centering the 1st line so it's not nearly as critical as the Hunter/Oates experiments.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I'd put Fehr or Kuz there first. But there is a chance - slim, I grant you, but statistically significant - that this Trotz character knows more than I do.

Poor Joey Crabb. Band is getting back together, and he can't join. Oh well. 2/3 of the Animal Line will have to suffice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad