Rumor: Jason Zucker to Calgary "fell through"

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Thought Calgary had a deal for Stone last night but that fell through as well.

Wasn’t the greatest of deadlines for Trevling.

Only gave up a conditional 4th and held on to all the high potential prospects. Still has a conference leading team. Wasn't the greatest but not the worst either.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
When does ownership step in and tell the GM wooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!
Hold you're horses!!! No more dumb trades allowed?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Don't exactly get it. Maybe Zucker isn't having the greatest season, but he's a good player and good person. It is getting a little weird in Minnesota tbh... we thought Fenton was pretty hot stuff here in Nashville... but El Nino and then Granlund, and possibly an undersell on Zucker on top of all that? Sorry Wild. :(

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Frolik and a 1st was the rumoured deal.

Wouldn't surprise me if these team re-visit this idea at the draft

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't exactly get it. Maybe Zucker isn't having the greatest season, but he's a good player and good person. It is getting a little weird in Minnesota tbh... we thought Fenton was pretty hot stuff here in Nashville... but El Nino and then Granlund, and possibly an undersell on Zucker on top of all that? Sorry Wild. :(
And Coyle, and getting Hunt and Bitetto as LHD for the third pairing when we already had Seeler. And picking F. Johansson in the 1st round.
How this idiot made all these deals w/o picking up at least a 3rd round pick is amazing.

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown

I dunno, they said on the radio that stone wanted a 8 year extension and calgary and the jets wouldnt do more than 5. Also, sounds like the sens wanted valimaki and dube from the flames, way to rich if you ask me.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015

He isn't afraid to walk away when other GM's play hardball. Dorian wanted Vali and Tre wasn't budging on moving him so the Stone deal fell through. The rumoured Zucker deal involved Frolik refusing to waive his NTC (but who knows what the reason is).

Treliving almost always wins trades and wins them by a huge margin.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Wasn't Frolik's agent complaining on his behalf, about his lack of icetime.

Overreaction on their part.

Peter's is great with time management. Frolik had a few terrible games. Got sat, he came back and played great. He fell off again, he got demoted again. To the 4th line that time. Played well and has been on 2nd ever since.

Our 4th line is working out so it's usually been a "top 9" guy that sits most nights this year. Usually been Czarnik but he's came back and playing like an animal so when Neal comes back someone is going to have to sit that is good enough to play.

I don't think you can break up our 4th line right now so I actually have no idea whose going to get sat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad