Rumor: Jason Zucker to Calgary "fell through"

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Neal and a 1st for Zucker.

I could actually see Fenton doing this.
A bad contract and at late 1st seems about right, though I think he’s me more inclined to trade for Neal straight up so he can title it a “hockey trade”. He could then talk about how Neal adds a different element to this team.

Reactions: DumbaTrain

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Neal and a 1st for Zucker.

I could actually see Fenton doing this.
Ehh probably not quite. I think more realistic would be Frolik and Dube for Zucker. Balances salaries for this season and next and Wild gets another of these early 20s projects while bleeding value.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
I find it interesting Fenton has been working his hardest to blow apart the forward group, but we don't seem to have(or atleast I haven't) heard/seen anything about the defensemen on the roster. I wonder if it's safe to say he won't touch the defense and is looking to just retool the forward group ?

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Though if Calgary was interested, maybe talks could come around at the draft? Both freedman and Leslie had reported this, and then suddenly it didn’t happen, which was really weird.

Last edited:

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
I find it interesting Fenton has been working his hardest to blow apart the forward group, but we don't seem to have(or atleast I haven't) heard/seen anything about the defensemen on the roster. I wonder if it's safe to say he won't touch the defense and is looking to just retool the forward group ?
When everyone is healthy our DCore is top 5 in the league. Other than Gaborik the Wild have never had "The" guy when it comes to forwards.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Could be interesting to see if the flames revisited this during the draft. Maybe didn’t want to do a big deal now, and decided to wait until after the playoffs.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Thought Calgary had a deal for Stone last night but that fell through as well.

Wasn’t the greatest of deadlines for Trevling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->