Rumor: Jason Zucker: Scratched - Vancouver favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Aggressively after a guy you can get for a pick? Sure, Jim. You're not negotiating with Dubas through the media at all...

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Aggressively after a guy you can get for a pick? Sure, Jim. You're not negotiating with Dubas through the media at all...

Not quite as obvious as a Toronto media guy saying "Sources" tell him Pittsburgh wants Guentzel's deal done by Wednesday even though the deadline as Friday.

Where'd Dubas come from again?!

Reactions: Sideline

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Zucker is vanilla but he's a trustworthy 2 way player who can fill into a 2nd or 3rd line role. It's hardly a big target and impact player but if we lost a top9 winger we could do worse than adding him vs someone green like Bains/Pod or a 4th liner up the lineup

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Asking for a 2nd is not the same as getting a second. It could easily mean settling for a third or a couple of 4ths.

I don't mind that add as he can add some bottom 6 depth. He is better than many options the canucks currently have even with having a tough season. He's a bit of a pest to play against as well.

Reactions: lanky

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I really don't understand why anyone would be "aggressively" in on Zucker. He'd be such an overwhelmingly "meh" acquisition.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don’t expect AZ to get more than a 3rd. But not sure why he’s being crapped on so much. He’s struggled in Arizona. Most guys have. Prior to that he was a reliable 20+ goal scorer with grit.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
From Friedman to Chris Johnson.

I wonder what the cost would be. He would be a great Mikhayev replacement.

Did they circle back to Zucker because they are out on Guentzel as the price is too crazy?

Why?

Simply not a need for the Canucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad