Player Discussion Jaroslav Halak!

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Halak played well but Boaton did a great job of keeping a bulk of Carolina chances to the outside or above the dots
20200816_072816.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
When I USED to sit next to him at games you could see how the B's all like him. Also he and Tuukka seemed to get along well.

I would love to see Jaro win it all but it will be difficult.

Reactions: Pomee and BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
When I USED to sit next to him at games you could see how the B's all like him. Also he and Tuukka seemed to get along well.

I would love to see Jaro win it all but it will be difficult.
Who was the most miserable backup goalie you ever had to sit next to?

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
The funny thing with Halak is that I thought he looked pretty shaky in the last 2 games. Not bad, just uncomfortable. It speaks to the team defense that they've been playing.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
The funny thing with Halak is that I thought he looked pretty shaky in the last 2 games. Not bad, just uncomfortable. It speaks to the team defense that they've been playing.

Given the situation he was thrown into I don't think anyone should be surprised if he's shaky at times. There's a lot at stake here.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
We need Halak to be in 2010 god mode against the TBL

They are like a robot team with their passing. Precision. And love their little tips around the net.

Halak will need to be extra sharp

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Our D scares me at times. What is up with Carlo ?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
2 deflections he could do nothing about

but otherwise very solid tonight. Outside of game 4, he hasn't given up any shaky goals. Especially those tricklers near the net you hate going in

Hedman had a golden opportunity on that wrap around. Good move by Halak to add his stick to the pad

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
He is pretty unpleasant at times and IMO hates the fans. I really don't care as long as he stops the puck.

Jaro and Dobby are friendly. Tim T. was friendly once he got to trust you.

Interesting. Who would you single out now as say the top 3 fan friendly players and maybe a few top ones that are no longer on the team .

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Interesting. Who would you single out now as say the top 3 fan friendly players and maybe a few top ones that are no longer on the team .
Well it might be different for me than others because of where I sit. Many of the players know my face (the old lady next to the bench).

Current players...Pasta is friendly to everyone. I always high 5 the players as they come out of the tunnel . A couple of years ago some fan had asked me something so I wasn't paying attention to the B's coming out. Pasta stopped in the tunnel and said "Hey" with his hand out. He is very fan friendly.

Kevan Miller is nice to us.

Z and Bergy ALWAYS high 5 me (some players don't high 5 anyone). The coach too.

Z was nice to me when I got into a fight a couple of years ago.

Brad is great with the kids. He ALWAYS takes time to toss pucks over the glass for the kids during the pre game skate.

Past B's

Looch was so nice to me that everyone thought I was his Aunt. Some kid told everyone I was so I would have to explain that wasn't true. The B's all knew I hated matt cooke (maybe it was the "KILL COOKE" sign I brought after he nailed Savvy) . One game in the playoffs with the Pens. I said to Looch as he went by "get cooke". He gave me a sharp nod of his head. Now I am sure this wasn't due to me (Looch didn't care for cooke either) but cooke had rushed into a scrum by Tuukka and Looch grabbed him by the neck and gave him some trouble....Both went to the box but Looch skated by us and gave me a smile and a nod (right after he made fun of cooke crying to the ref).

Tim Thomas was nice to us. I got a big bear hug from him after the parade in 2011.

Shawn Thornton was friendly. Andy Ference. Shane Hnidy. Dobby, lots of them

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad