Player Discussion Jaroslav Halak!

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
The goalie who shan’t be named just left a massive shit sandwich on Halak’s plate. Here’s to hoping he can pull us through

Reactions: BMC

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I doubt Halak has the stamina for playing every game and maintaining a high level of performance if the team can somehow forge a deep playoff run. I imagine Vladar would have to spell him now and then. That should be...interesting.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I doubt Halak has the stamina for playing every game and maintaining a high level of performance if the team can somehow forge a deep playoff run. I imagine Vladar would have to spell him now and then. That should be...interesting.

I wonder if we would see Lagace instead just due to the fact he has at least a little NHL experience

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

Why not? He's well-rested, has plenty of starter experience, and has been around long enough to know how to properly manage his body. What's the reason he can't man the nets each game from here on out?

Reactions: duffy and minpind

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Why not? He's well-rested, has plenty of starter experience, and has been around long enough to know how to properly manage his body. What's the reason he can't man the nets each game from here on out?
Just my opinion. He is 35 and hasn’t been a starter in a few years. I also remember that every time as a Bruin that he has played more games than usual (Tuukka injured or not playing well), his performance has dropped off after 3-4 games.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
"Oh were you guys 1st round picks? That's cool."

632954510.jpeg

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He will be good, just a bit rusty and probably not mentally ready today, one mistake really. I have confidence in him, kinda makes our dee tighten up, which is a good thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad